Jeep Wrangler 4xe Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2200k. On my 4xe, lo e it so far for the most part. Took it in for 2 updates, 2 days later I can hear clicking when I turn at slow speeds, I suspect ball joints..? Weird and very sketchy that I have a brand new jeep supposed to be the toughest of the tough and after 2 days of it being in the shop my suspension is clicking馃が馃が馃が馃馃 it goes in on fri but I'm requesting the shop video o the day mine was in to see if they put it on a hoist! It was in for software updates so shoukd never have been on a hoist! Luckily I haven't put on spacers yet or they'd probably tell me it's not under warranty

Registered
Seems to happen to every Wrangler around that milage. I think it's more a breakin thing.

Once they are retorqued the problem doesn't seem to come back. I've put 5000 miles on since and they are still good.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
This. Not sure why Jeep hasn鈥檛 addressed it but it has been an issue since 2018. Easy to fix.
Maybe a silly though BUT think it has anything to do with tire pressure at delivery?? I got jeep and the pressure was 41 psi on a tire that max psi was 40. I didn't check pressures Tull about 2 weeks in, I just figured it was a hard ride to be expected on jeep. When I checked the pressures I was like wtf.. because the pressures are so high and the ride is so solid, it could be hard on the joints, suspension.. maybe knocking stuff loose..?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.