Jeep Wrangler 4xe Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First time wrangler owner and have 2 dogs. Wanted to see what others suggest are great accessories for dogs. Things that work well with 1. Leather seats 2. the hump of the back seats with the battery and 3. any creative ideas.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Got one of these for our truck, and another for the Wrangler. Absolutely love it with our 2 Frenchies.

Dog Hammock
Yes this is an amazing one for the jeep. Easy to take in and out and washable. I have one as well and love it.
Is there a good way to level out the leg area so the entire back area can be flat? Ive been using a box but was wondering if anyone has thought of a way to solve this part.

·
Registered
2021 Wrangler 4XE Sahara
34 Posts
Is there a good way to level out the leg area so the entire back area can be flat? Ive been using a box but was wondering if anyone has thought of a way to solve this part.
You could look for an air mattress that fills the leg area space. I have one like this for my pickup and it works well. But I wouldn't put dogs on an air mattress.

Amazon.com: Inflatable Car Mattress Back Seat Bed, BeiLan Car Air Mattress for Camping Travel with Air-Pump & 2 Air Pillows Compatible with Truck SUV (Black): Kitchen & Dining

1 - 5 of 5 Posts