Jeep Wrangler 4xe Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for feedback on the best local shops for various Jeep work. I’m not really interested in having dealers do anything other than standard service and warranty work, and I know 4WP is an option…but any other good places around town? I’ve found references to Dallas Offroad (35/Royal) and Smith Off-road (Beltline/Marsh). Any feedback or others?

Right now looking to get the Synergy Front Track Bar & Sector Brace installed. My 4xe is just a little too jittery for my liking (esp highway speeds) and we’re getting ready to head down to the coast in a couple of weeks.

·
Registered
2021 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon 4xE
7 Posts
I’ve always used Jeff Swope at Dallas Offroad (Royal and 35E area). They did a great job on my ‘19 JLU and we are just waiting for RockKrawler or Metalcloak to release their lift kits for the 4xe. Apparently because of the extra weight of the battery, they will need different spring rates and are finalizing that now. Until then, I wait. I had some issues with steering on my ‘19 JLU and they fixed it.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I’ve always used Jeff Swope at Dallas Offroad (Royal and 35E area). They did a great job on my ‘19 JLU and we are just waiting for RockKrawler or Metalcloak to release their lift kits for the 4xe. Apparently because of the extra weight of the battery, they will need different spring rates and are finalizing that now. Until then, I wait. I had some issues with steering on my ‘19 JLU and they fixed it.
thanks, that’s exactly where I brought mine and they did A+ work.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts