Jeep Wrangler 4xe Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is obviously not the 4XE but heck $50,000 has got to be the all time winner markup ever for a Jeep. Let’s get an award for this dealership in San Diego.

·
Registered
399 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Lol holy shit. Dealership near me in Santa Monica start out with $15K markups but they'll do it at invoice if it's just fresh on the lot and no other interest yet. I ultimately ended up paying a $3K mark for my high alt.

·
Registered
52 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
They are limited production and in our area about 10,000$ over sticker,I wanted rebel trx but they have limited production and high mark ups too.depends on how bad you want it if it’s worth it to you.I don’t pay over sticker so I wait till prices drop

·
Registered
2021 4xe Rubicon
44 Posts
Now that it’s only $26k over msrp it’s cheaper than what a dealer sales customer said he sold one for at his lot for $115k. As he said it was the only one in the state or region… something like that.
Best off to do a factory order and wait.
I’m waiting for the 2022 models before I do that. Why buy a car that will be last years model when the new one is just about to come out in like a month.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Now that it’s only $26k over msrp it’s cheaper than what a dealer sales customer said he sold one for at his lot for $115k. As he said it was the only one in the state or region… something like that.
Best off to do a factory order and wait.
I’m waiting for the 2022 models before I do that. Why buy a car that will be last years model when the new one is just about to come out in like a month.
Be careful, there could be changes, but it’s not always good ones. The 4XE comes with a lot of options as standard and that could be to gain interest in the model at launch. They could take some standard items and make them options in 2022 (upgraded sound system/leather in the Sahara/Etc.) and keep the same price. It happens all the time.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.