Jeep Wrangler 4xe Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Here is my Sahara 4xe. I picked it up 4/3. I had the highway tires taken off and switched out for the BFG A/T before I even brought it home. Just regretting that I didn't get a slightly larger tire than stock.

·
Registered
81 Posts
The lighter gray trim/insets on the grill, lights, etc., look great on black, though I don't envy you the chore of maintaining black :)

Looks like a Daytona Sunset Orange C6 convertible in the background? We're adding a Snazzberry Sahara 4XE to an Orange Fury Mustang GT convertible :D

·
Registered
4 Posts
Omg! You nailed the vette color! Great eyes! How did you know the exact name of the color! The vette is normally covered in the garage but i had just replaced the shocks on the hood and hadn't covered it back up yet.

Yes black is tough, but worth it! It's garage kept so that helps.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Ha! Well, I've had a few Vettes myself, and mostly have kept up with them over the years - plus, in all honesty, did search to cross check the available oranges for the C6 (it appeared to be darker than Atomic Orange). Even through the C7 model, I always said the C6 was the better looking design, used more classic Corvette-centric design elements that I prefer over the C7. In fact, just a couple of years ago I started looking around at some very lightly used C6 Z07s, something 2008+, it's still one of my favorites, it's hard to beat that glorious 427 :)

·
Registered
2021 Rubicon 4xe
85 Posts
Nice looking black 4xe’s!!
I too like Vettes... 2003 Electron Blue Convertible. Gone but not forgotten.:cool:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts