Jeep Wrangler 4xe Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking to buy a Rubicon 4xe in the next couple of weeks and I really like the brown leather seats. It appears that when you order the brown leather interior, they get rid of the black leather dash in lieu of a more plasticy material. Is it possible to get the leather dash with the brown seats? I don't even really care if it's blue or grey stitching.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Good to know! Thanks for posting these pics! The online build tool doesn't show it this way!

·
Registered
4 Posts
I'm looking to buy a Rubicon 4xe in the next couple of weeks and I really like the brown leather seats. It appears that when you order the brown leather interior, they get rid of the black leather dash in lieu of a more plasticy material. Is it possible to get the leather dash with the brown seats? I don't even really care if it's blue or grey stitching.
Where are they putting the plastic

·
Registered
4 Posts
View attachment 616
black dash and dark saddle seat
how long did your smell “new car” smell ? Seems more toxic than the norm
On the build tool it looked like they were doing the grey plastic dash like they do on some of the sport models.
i see black not grey in ours so I think we’re good there. Only complaint is the strong toxic smell. ? From roof panels or seats. Not norm

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

Good to hear! It wouldn't let me drop the screenshot in a few minutes ago, so here's what I was talking about for reference. Sounds like you all have confirmed that they're doing the black leather instead!

On the toxic smell, I have heard from others that it could be the battery. I think a small smell at first is sorta normal, but I would definitely check with the dealer!!

·
Registered
4 Posts
View attachment 723
Good to hear! It wouldn't let me drop the screenshot in a few minutes ago, so here's what I was talking about for reference. Sounds like you all have confirmed that they're doing the black leather instead!

On the toxic smell, I have heard from others that it could be the battery. I think a small smell at first is sorta normal, but I would definitely check with the dealer!!
The battery inside the hood? So does it eventually dissipate? Anybody out there?

·
Registered
2021 Jeep Wrangler Sahara 4xe
33 Posts
how long did your smell “new car” smell ? Seems more toxic than the norm

i see black not grey in ours so I think we’re good there. Only complaint is the strong toxic smell. ? From roof panels or seats. Not norm
1 month and smell like new

1 - 12 of 12 Posts