Jeep Wrangler 4xe Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I noticed the blue stitching and the blue tow hooks are not on the Sahara. Anyone know why? They are such great identifiers and look awesome. I’m sorry my new Sahara will not have them.
thx -

·
Registered
61 Posts
I sort of saw it like how the gas Rubicon has red tow hooks but the gas Sahara doesn’t. However, the High Altitude has blue tow hooks so that’s interesting.

·
Registered
184 Posts
I sort of saw it like how the gas Rubicon has red tow hooks but the gas Sahara doesn’t. However, the High Altitude has blue tow hooks so that’s interesting.
That's what I thought as well. Though it seems interesting that's where they draw the line with all the blue accents that are already on the 4xe.

The good thing @Nasdaq3000 is that it shouldn't be hard to either get a new set of blue hooks or make the ones on your Sahara blue. When did you place an order for your Sahara?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
That's what I thought as well. Though it seems interesting that's where they draw the line with all the blue accents that are already on the 4xe.

The good thing @Nasdaq3000 is that it shouldn't be hard to either get a new set of blue hooks or make the ones on your Sahara blue. When did you place an order for your Sahara?
Actually, I pick mine up tomorrow!! Super excited. Getting rid of my Jaguar I-Pace! 👏🏼👏🏼

·
Registered
4 Posts
I took delivery of my 4xe Sahara on 4/3 and I'm DYING to get the blue tow hooks put on! I called the dealer to see if I could order them, but he couldn't find them in the system. I figured I would wait a few weeks and try again. If anyone finds out where to get the blue tow hooks please post, or PM me!

·
Registered
6 Posts
This may be an answer to all of those wanting blue parts on their Jeep, or it may not.
I have not seen a 4xe in person, yet. My Rubicon4xe comes in four weeks.
‘I did find this spray paint at Lowes. It looks pretty close.
someone who has a 4xe already, should spend $5 on the spray paint and try it out.
‘it looks like a much closer match in person than on this photo.
30583666-B96F-46DB-8FDF-A65B7881CD31.jpeg

1 - 9 of 9 Posts