Jeep Wrangler 4xe Forum banner
21 - 40 of 67 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
amazing! did you do a factory build or was this from the lot! if was a factory how long did it take for you to get it
Thanks! It was a factory order placed through an out of state dealer. Process took less than one month which so it was exciting and I feel very lucky!

4/19 - My exact spec sent to my Salesperson at the dealer (I forgot to add the front camera though - doh!)
4/21 - deposit made, sold vehicle order placed (VON received)
5/4 - Build Sheet found on VIN tracker
5/5 - Window Sticker found on VIN tracker
5/7 - Jeep Chat "Your delivery to dealership ETA window is: 05/11/2021 - 05/25/2021"
5/17 - Jeep delivered to Louisiana dealership
5/21 - Jeep delivered to me in SE Florida
6/21 - Received Bonusdrive $250 rebate!

·
Registered
75 Posts
Looks great before and after! Care to share how much $ for the winch and lights plus install? Ok if you don’t.👍🏻
Winch, US made Warn Zeon 10S, winch plate, wireless control hub, instaLLMD on factory steel bumper, $ 2.6k. Factor 55 hook extra.
Black Oak US made double row 10” light bars, 2, on factory steel bumper, wired to factory option switch $900

·
Registered
2021 Rubicon 4xe
920 Posts
Winch, US made Warn Zeon 10S, winch plate, wireless control hub, instaLLMD on factory steel bumper, $ 2.6k. Factor 55 hook extra.
Black Oak US made double row 10” light bars, 2, on factory steel bumper, wired to factory option switch $900
Great thanks!

21 - 40 of 67 Posts