Jeep Wrangler 4xe Forum banner
61 - 80 of 95 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hey Everyone,

Long-time reader/first-time poster here...

I have a Sarge Green 80th Anniversary Unlimited now but just ordered my 4xe from dealer in Toledo (Rouen CJDR) on 3/16. Rubicon. White. Black Soft Top. Black fenders.

Really looking forward to touching/looking at/posting pictures of her on this thread. Thanks for posting all your set-ups here. It is really helpful seeing real-life representations of the build while shopping as the Jeep website does not do it justice.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Made some slight modifications to the overall look to give it just a little “darker” appearance:

-Slightly minimized the bright blue by removing the “Wrangler Unlimited” decals from under the Jeep Badge on each side.
-Didn’t like the bright red in the rear against the bright blue tail hook, so I painted the shocks and muffler black. Also had the local tint shop paint a medium dark tint on the 3rd brake light and tail lights (left the clear center part open for some contrast).
-Swapped out the red reflectors on the rear bumper with smoked out ones from Amazon.
-Matched the tint on the front windows to the factory tint in the rear windows.
-Added a non-OEM $40 bull bar from Amazon to the front bumper.
Automotive parking light Vehicle Tire Land vehicle Wheel

·
Registered
17 Posts
Made some slight modifications to the overall look to give it just a little “darker” appearance:

-Slightly minimized the bright blue by removing the “Wrangler Unlimited” decals from under the Jeep Badge on each side.
-Didn’t like the bright red in the rear against the bright blue tail hook, so I painted the shocks and muffler black. Also had the local tint shop paint a medium dark tint on the 3rd brake light and tail lights (left the clear center part open for some contrast).
-Swapped out the red reflectors on the rear bumper with smoked out ones from Amazon.
-Matched the tint on the front windows to the factory tint in the rear windows.
-Added a non-OEM $40 bull bar from Amazon to the front bumper.
View attachment 5255
Excellent! I blacked out all of the red on my JL and will do the same on my 4xe. Looks great!

61 - 80 of 95 Posts