Jeep Wrangler 4xe Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2021 Jeep Wrangler Sahara 4xe (on order)
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We know there were some issues with the early built 4xe Wranglers. Did the Stellantis folks hop right to it? Wondering how folks are doing with their recently received 4xe. My Sahara arrived at the dealer during the first week of October. It arrived here with all fuses 100% good to go, tire pressure 35 psi all around, max regen latches, and I have not had the dreaded shut down or any error lights. Granted it is only 300 miles in and just did the 4th full charge, but I am pleased.

These notable things could be related to the Sahara trim or the entire JL line:
  • Radio with sub sounds much better than the 730n without sub
  • Speed adjusted volume is cool
  • Coming from a history of 2-door models, the wheelbase is way more stable at speeds
  • Heated seats and steering sounded so blah until this afternoon, they came on automatically and I didn't know until they warmed up, sweet surprise
  • More visibility out the rear view
  • We all know how zippy these things are
  • 4xe related, cargo space is not much better than a JK without rear seat, got the new recliner in only after unboxing it 35x33x32 box wouldn't get between the battery and roll bar or let the tailgate close. Truth is, the box woulda fit in the JK
  • Good things: Driver seat is comfortable, built in grab handles, 7-pin bargman on the hitch, zero problems charging with the level 2, headlights are for real, soundproofing under the hood, see the prop swings down now, yeah diggin it so far
So my fingers are crossed for everyone receiving their 4xe, hope the bugs are just a memory. I do not consider this vehicle to be a Jeep (my opinion) and I do enjoy it for what it is. No doubt in my mind it will get the groceries home all winter.

·
Registered
61 Posts
I’m enjoying mine so far. It is fun, quick, and capable off road.

To be quite honest this Jeep works great for me. I can drive to work and back entirely on electric (realistically 90% of my driving at this point in my life) and I can hit up some reasonable trails on the weekend - so far I’ve chickened out before the jeeps given me any hesitation. (you could argue I am just not trying hard enough but I’m ok with that :)

Now my problem is trying to get enough time to go for more than just a weekend and get back into it. This Jeep has given me my escape again!

·
Registered
60 Posts
No issues so far. Only 600 miles in. Only one off-road jaunt that was relatively mild up 1500' of muddy mountain road climb. Extremely satisfying to off-road in silence. A few loose fuses out of the gate. Otherwise, no issues. So far so good.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Ours (Built in May) has also been great. Did check fuses, one loose initially, seems they worked loose again when I checked 2 weeks ago. But none of the electrical issues others reported. We did have a freak windshield wiper issue with a broken linkage last Monday but our dealer took it in the following day, got us a rental Grand Cherokee for the week (waiting for the part) and had it fixed for us yesterday. Back in our garage and all is well. Very happy with their response to this problem.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.