Jeep Wrangler 4xe Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Just a heads up. If you have a upcoming delivery in CA, please try to take delivery before 11/02, as the California CCFR will be $750 (from $1500) after that. California Clean Fuel Reward | EV Rebates and Incentives
I was looking into this and I ordered my Jeep from Louisiana although it will be registered in California (and I reside in California as well). This is probably a dumb question but is this rebate something I can still take advantage of? Secondly, I visited the website but am still unsure how to sign up for it?

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I was looking into this and I ordered my Jeep from Louisiana although it will be registered in California (and I reside in California as well). This is probably a dumb question but is this rebate something I can still take advantage of? Secondly, I visited the website but am still unsure how to sign up for it?
Unfortunately it's POS rebate processed by the dealer, so you won't qualify.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Unfortunately it's POS rebate processed by the dealer, so you won't qualify.
Ah that makes sense and is unfortunate. And while we are on the topic, I'm doing as much research as I can in regards to rebates and etc.

So don't qualify for the CCFR or the CVRB (not sure if thats the same thing?), but we are able to write off up to 30% off of our L2 Charger and Installation of up to $1000 come tax season yeah?

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Ah that makes sense and is unfortunate. And while we are on the topic, I'm doing as much research as I can in regards to rebates and etc.

So don't qualify for the CCFR or the CVRB (not sure if thats the same thing?), but we are able to write off up to 30% off of our L2 Charger and Installation of up to $1000 come tax season yeah?
Unfortunately, the 4xe won't qualify for that (or the HOV sticker) either. It has anything to do the EV range of 22 miles which doesn't meet the required 30+ miles.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.