Jeep Wrangler 4xe Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2021 Wrangler Sahara 4xe
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Lots of sad stories and worries on here, so thought I’d post something positive.

I work from home. Some days I have no reason to drive anywhere, but since I got the 4xe I’m like a teenager with a brand new license looking for any excuse to hit the road.

Today, I opened up my power top, rolled down the windows and took Luna out for a country drive on electric power. I pulled away from an M3 and giggled, got a milkshake, discovered a new dirt road and made it back home having barely used a drop of gas.

Anyone else having this much fun? 😎

·
Registered
14 Posts
@LunaJeep I noticed you're from Canton! Small world! My wife and I live in Woodstock/Towne Lake now, but I grew up around there (Ball Ground, technically... But the Creekview school district).

I take delivery of my Rubicon 4XE tomorrow afternoon! Would love to meet up sometime!

-Josh Wolfe

·
Registered
184 Posts
@LunaJeep I noticed you're from Canton! Small world! My wife and I live in Woodstock/Towne Lake now, but I grew up around there (Ball Ground, technically... But the Creekview school district).

I take delivery of my Rubicon 4XE tomorrow afternoon! Would love to meet up sometime!

-Josh Wolfe
You gotta film the delivery! 🚚
We have to live vicariously through you now

·
Registered
2021 Wrangler Sahara 4xe
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

-Josh Wolfe
Congrats! How did you know my area? Plug Share? I’m just curious what info shows on different platforms. A North GA 4xe meetup would be fun!

·
Registered
96 Posts
Lots of sad stories and worries on here, so thought I’d post something positive.

I work from home. Some days I have no reason to drive anywhere, but since I got the 4xe I’m like a teenager with a brand new license looking for any excuse to hit the road.

Today, I opened up my power top, rolled down the windows and took Luna out for a country drive on electric power. I pulled away from an M3 and giggled, got a milkshake, discovered a new dirt road and made it back home having barely used a drop of gas.

Anyone else having this much fun?
Same. I find myself joyriding in the morning and evening on electric.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
14 Posts
Congrats! How did you know my area? Plug Share? I’m just curious what info shows on different platforms. A North GA 4xe meetup would be fun!
I signed up on the Owner's registry on this site. Did a quick scan for others that might be nearby.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts