Jeep Wrangler 4xe Forum banner
181 - 200 of 210 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
My wife and I aren’t at that point yet. The way we see it we’re already 9 months in, might as well just wait it out for the car we want. I mean we could always just go pick up a 4xe, then trade it back in for ours when it finally gets delivered but that sounds like such a big headache of paperwork and dealing with the dealership. Glad you made a decision you’re happy with and have some wheels for yourself till they figure the 2023 out 👍
haha yah! 100% agree. I just got it as kind of a deal and you know my 4xe is like never will come😂😂

·
Registered
19 Posts
Jeep Canada is a joke. When I tried calling them last month all I could get is an endless loop. When I called Jeep Chap in the states, they tried the Canadian site and had the same problem. Now the Jeep Canada shows that 2023 brochures are available, but when you click on the like you get a login screen for a document site. Download a PDF Brochure | Jeep Canada
I was hoping to see what changes have been made to HA from 2022 as my Jeep build has now been identified as 2023.

I'm not frustrated with Jeep Canada at all.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Jeep Canada is a joke. When I tried calling them last month all I could get is an endless loop. When I called Jeep Chap in the states, they tried the Canadian site and had the same problem. Now the Jeep Canada shows that 2023 brochures are available, but when you click on the like you get a login screen for a document site. Download a PDF Brochure | Jeep Canada
I was hoping to see what changes have been made to HA from 2022 as my Jeep build has now been identified as 2023.

I'm not frustrated with Jeep Canada at all.
Tbh we weren’t able to use the “build” feature for 2022 until after 2022 production started in December. They didn’t even have a brochure page for 2022. Pretty sure we couldn’t build a 2022 on jeep.ca until mid January. Had to trust your dealer to build it. Canadian website lags behind almost as much as the production of Canadian vehicles. Keep saying it, but we are 3rd world citizens.

·
Registered
71 Posts
You can still build a 2021….
Yep, case and point.

I don’t necessarily dislike fca canada, but the anti privacy laws surrounding getting information about your vehicle order that you spent deposit money and provided your personal information on, is complete bullshit. That system needs to go. Fca and fca canada have literally no handshake. Two completely separate entities, fantastic business model.

Just for reference I’ve been in BX status since November 1st 2021, ordered Oct. 31st. My annoyance is justified.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #188 ·
Jeep.ca is terrible!!! They have the 2023 Wrangler listed on their site, but you can't configure one! But you can still configure a 2021? WTH? Meanwhile, south of the border, they could spec out a 2023 months ago.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Any updates on your order? I just ordered mine (Sahara HA with Adv Safety group) over the weekend and the dealer told me 3-5 months delivery.
Nope. Still BX, still misery.

Although it’s nice seeing all these American orders already getting build dates when they ordered 2 weeks ago. Especially love the “finally some updates” after they’ve waited a staggering 4 weeks.

It’s just HAs. Even in the states it’s a 4-5 month wait time for HAs. They really drag their feet building them. Those color matched bumpers and nicer leather seats really strain their assembly line it seems 🙄

·
Registered
45 Posts
I didn’t want to wait 5 to 12 months + so I just found one in stock (incoming anyways) waited a total of 5 days. They can be found. I get wanting exact specs as well but the wait seems crazy with no end in sight…

·
Registered
71 Posts
I didn’t want to wait 5 to 12 months + so I just found one in stock (incoming anyways) waited a total of 5 days. They can be found. I get wanting exact specs as well but the wait seems crazy with no end in sight…
I’ve personally only seen 1 2022 HA in BC lower mainland, and it was a week ago, so they aren’t exactly plentiful. If I wanted to get a regular Sahara or rubicon, those are fairly easy to find, but they’ll be bare bones and you’ll also pay a 5-15k above MSRP depending on which dealership you go to. The only way to get one at MSRP in Vancouver is by ordering, so might as well get everything I want including adv safety (which is also a unicorn)

·
Registered
45 Posts
Funny the rubicons I’ve seen here are fairly loaded. I got a black one. Dealers can’t sell over MSRP here as well (Quebec). I was offered a loaded red one and and few others. But yeah mostly rubicons with an MSRP of over 63k. I see a ton of 4XEs near Montreal but most of them are saharas.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Funny the rubicons I’ve seen here are fairly loaded. I got a black one. Dealers can’t sell over MSRP here as well (Quebec). I was offered a loaded red one and and few others. But yeah mostly rubicons with an MSRP of over 63k. I see a ton of 4XEs near Montreal but most of them are saharas.
When I say bone stock, I am strictly referring to not having either safety features lol. Sorry that was misleading. I plan on doing a LOT of road trips and I am used to having adaptive cruise. Sadly I won’t compromise, which is why I’m waiting a year+.
I am mainly upset at the lack of transparency when they clearly highly prioritize HAs in the states over HAs here, and you can’t even ask questions or escalate like they can down there due to some ridiculous privacy law.

·
Registered
19 Posts
I am mainly upset at the lack of transparency when they clearly highly prioritize HAs in the states over HAs here, and you can’t even ask questions or escalate like they can down there du
I see the same it it is very frustrating. I know of no privacy law that does not let you see your own information. I was at my dealers yesterday and when he looked up my order, there was no change, but the system hadn't been updated since July 5th. Maybe they only update their own systems monthly. I'm beginning to hate Jeep Canada.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Nope. Still BX, still misery.

Although it’s nice seeing all these American orders already getting build dates when they ordered 2 weeks ago. Especially love the “finally some updates” after they’ve waited a staggering 4 weeks.

It’s just HAs. Even in the states it’s a 4-5 month wait time for HAs. They really drag their feet building them. Those color matched bumpers and nicer leather seats really strain their assembly line it seems 🙄
Man that’s brutal. I specifically chose the HA package for the full color fenders, top and moldings. Wonder if ordering the regular Sahara then getting it wrapped would’ve been easier. Btw what color did you order? The dealer told me that the silver zenith was no longer available to order which I found odd since it was available to build on the ca site.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Man that’s brutal. I specifically chose the HA package for the full color fenders, top and moldings. Wonder if ordering the regular Sahara then getting it wrapped would’ve been easier. Btw what color did you order? The dealer told me that the silver zenith was no longer available to order which I found odd since it was available to build on the ca site.
I ordered silver, I wanted billet silver but of course they discontinue the color they’ve had for years the same year I decide to order one, naturally lol. I spoke with my salesman yesterday and there were no more hang ups that he can see. It’s possible you can’t place any new orders anymore for that color for now.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I ordered silver, I wanted billet silver but of course they discontinue the color they’ve had for years the same year I decide to order one, naturally lol. I spoke with my salesman yesterday and there were no more hang ups that he can see. It’s possible you can’t place any new orders anymore for that color for now.
Good to hear. I hope you get it soon.

181 - 200 of 210 Posts