Jeep Wrangler 4xe Forum banner
101 - 120 of 167 Posts

·
Registered
2022 Sahara 4XE
14 Posts
Curious to know if anyone in the NCR/Ottawa area has received their 4XE yet. Ordered mine October 26, 2021 - it was built Feb 24, 2022 - shipped out from Toledo via train March 22 and has been in Montreal since March 31st. Dealership is still not able to provide delivery date. Frustrating that it is literally 2 hours away and there is nothing anyone can do. Anyone else in the same boat?

·
Registered
53 Posts
Ontario is rolling out the new incentives for zero-emission vehicles. 4xe could get up to $2500 credit at point of sale

Nice!.
I think that's a federal incentive and the 4xe it's eligible now because they raised the MSRP threshold to $55000 for the base models up to $65000 for higher trims.
The 4xe gets $2500 at time of purchase

·
Registered
13 Posts
Ordered 03/14/22

Rubicon - Incl: cold weather/safety group
Sarge Green
Trailer/Tow HD Electrical
Gorilla Glass
Rear Slip Differential
Tan Leather Faced Seats
3 pc hard top color matched
steel bumpers

Still no VIN (contacted by dealership yesterday 03/28/22) "it may take a month for the VIN will keep you updated"

Have a question for purepete and Ocww will you be getting an aftermarket undercoating? I live in SK where our hiways are COATED in salt I read in a random ev forum undercoating is generally not recommended for EV's due to the sensitive electronics.

Ocww which website are you referring to?

*vin update Just got a text from the dealer my VIN is available, tried 2 -3 separate links to find where it is (sticker/build sheet?) none of them work. 2 months later I get more info guess that's progress 🤨

·
Registered
13 Posts
My friend thats quick!
Was hoping to use jeep chat but holy crap the agent i was talking to couldnt seem more anxious the end the chat as soon as i asked about my eta or the fact i tried a couple websites looking for the build sheet, i was told these forums (i didn't say which i used) were full of misinformation....it wasnt the best customer experience

·
Registered
53 Posts
I'm in Toronto and I tried to track my jeep that supposedly was waiting for shipping last Saturday.
To my surprise it was shipped today early morning and arrived to the dealer...
Now I'm waiting for the phone call.
The trucking company that my dealer is using and probably a lot of other dealers is CASSEN TRANSPORT.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #115 ·
Update: I was surprised to learn that my vehicle is scheduled for delivery on May 18th. So that will be about a 7 week wait from order. The vehicle will be transported by truck to the GTA.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Do you guys know if it is possible to change the location of delivery to accelerate the process. I am in Montreal and as it appears trains just don't come here. I thought if I request a delivery in the GTA or London or Windsor, they might deliver it faster?

·
Registered
53 Posts
Do you guys know if it is possible to change the location of delivery to accelerate the process. I am in Montreal and as it appears trains just don't come here. I thought if I request a delivery in the GTA or London or Windsor, they might deliver it faster?
Im not sure but I think the dealer that you set the order with has to do the process...

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #119 ·
I think you are going to have to contact your dealer and ask them if they can change the delivery location. The only other option is to cancel your current order and order another from a GTA dealer which probably means you will lose your deposit if you gave them one.

·
Registered
8 Posts
I think you are going to have to contact your dealer and ask them if they can change the delivery location. The only other option is to cancel your current order and order another from a GTA dealer which probably means you will lose your deposit if you gave them one.
Just got off the phone with the dealer, he said my HA is at its last stop in Detroit before coming home! There is hope!

101 - 120 of 167 Posts