Jeep Wrangler 4xe Forum banner
121 - 140 of 167 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Just received message from my dealer, unfortunately my order got pushed back for "restrictions", my agent said possibly due to missing part for the safety group and recommended to remove it. I just told him to remove it, hoping it will smooth the process/

My question to everyone else - you guys all dont have advanced safety group?

Im in Toronto, ordered my unlimited Sahara 4Xe back in October 2021 - received nothing, still at BX. I wonder if there is anyway to rush this? It’s been too many months… My dealer offered me some other 4Xes they received in the past months… but none of them has the same build as mine😭 and I really want the sky one-touch top😭
And the price also goes up… I don’t want to give up anything and still paying more… but it’s been so many months😭

My order sheet is attached for reference
View attachment 4954

·
Registered
8 Posts
Just received message from my dealer, unfortunately my order got pushed back for "restrictions", my agent said possibly due to missing part for the safety group and recommended to remove it. I just told him to remove it, hoping it will smooth the process/

I requested safety group back in October, and my 2022 built in Feb has it.

·
Registered
43 Posts
I requested safety group back in October, and my 2022 built in Feb has it.
just asked my agent, he told me this month they are missing parts for safety group...
and every month they might prioritize some orders that have more upgrades and in higher price....
I seem lost my interest now...

·
Registered
2022 JLU 4xe Rubicon | Granite Crystal Metallic
81 Posts
For us Safety Group was a nice to have, but not a requirement. I have adaptive cruise control on another vehicle and really like it, but to me, it wasn't worth the cost of the basic and advanced safety groups for the one feature I like and the other being ones that are just noise makers and distractions.

·
Registered
52 Posts
If I was told 8 months ago that safety and advanced safety would hold up production for possibly a full year on an HA in Canada, I probably would have just found an HA in a different color in 2021. When I ordered in October I had a dim expectation of it being here mid-late summer, which imo is being extremely generous as that is 6-9 months after my order. At 6 months now, dealer has no updates and said “we can’t” when asked to remove or add options a month ago. Reluctantly starting to expect a 2023 at this rate. Still BX.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Technically BX means all the parts are received and waiting for scheduling. But after 6 months telling me missing parts, I think that’s ridiculous…although I’m not sure what I can do 😂

·
Registered
53 Posts

I have both safety group and advanced safety group.
I order in December I'm driving it for 2 weeks now

·
Registered
2 Posts
Just received word my 4xe ordered 12/09 was delivered to the dealership in London
Wheel Automotive parking light Tire Car Automotive side marker light

today. Original estimated shipping date was April 30. I ordered white with saddle tan interior. Has cold weather group, tow package and dual top.
There is light at the end of the tunnel! I was stalking the Cassens Vin tracking page daily. Haha. I cannot wait to go pick it up!!!!

Car Vehicle Motor vehicle Automotive design Steering wheel

·
Registered
43 Posts
Just received word my 4xe ordered 12/09 was delivered to the dealership in London View attachment 5318
today. Original estimated shipping date was April 30. I ordered white with saddle tan interior. Has cold weather group, tow package and dual top.
There is light at the end of the tunnel! I was stalking the Cassens Vin tracking page daily. Haha. I cannot wait to go pick it up!!!!

View attachment 5316
Looks great!!!!! Congratulations 🎉🎊

·
Registered
52 Posts
Loads of High Altitudes just popped up on Jeep.ca today. Hopefully some of you will get some good news soon. My dealer just told me they estimate an arrival of mid-august. If that’s true it’ll be 10 months from order to delivery. Even if they told me for sure it’ll be delivered 1st week of October, I’d be more satisfied knowing when to plan for it. The smoke and mirrors are crazy with this process. Already cancelled my road trip and instead am flying to Iceland.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Loads of High Altitudes just popped up on Jeep.ca today. Hopefully some of you will get some good news soon. My dealer just told me they estimate an arrival of mid-august. If that’s true it’ll be 10 months from order to delivery. Even if they told me for sure it’ll be delivered 1st week of October, I’d be more satisfied knowing when to plan for it. The smoke and mirrors are crazy with this process. Already cancelled my road trip and instead am flying to Iceland.
For sure by 1st week of October? Does that mean jeep delivers car for sure within one year? Did you get VIN number? Normally 3 months after VIN, august is 3 months away

·
Registered
52 Posts
For sure by 1st week of October? Does that mean jeep delivers car for sure within one year? Did you get VIN number? Normally 3 months after VIN, august is 3 months away
No, they said they estimate it will arrive mid-august based on my position in their queue and the rate their orders have been filled. All I can really do is trust their judgement. Still BX but they said mine should be allocated within the next month + 2 months build/ship time since I’m in BC.

·
Registered
14 Posts
So I read on the weekend that Jeep will be changing their production to the 2023 model in August. That should mean that either all the 2022 orders will be fulfilled by then (at least ready for shipping) or they will have to provide us with 2023 models. No change expected to the Jeep Wrangler model, but we should get our Wranglers at the 2022 prices.

·
Registered
43 Posts
So I read on the weekend that Jeep will be changing their production to the 2023 model in August. That should mean that either all the 2022 orders will be fulfilled by then (at least ready for shipping) or they will have to provide us with 2023 models. No change expected to the Jeep Wrangler model, but we should get our Wranglers at the 2022 prices.
so sounds like a good news?

121 - 140 of 167 Posts