Jeep Wrangler 4xe Forum banner
141 - 160 of 167 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Mine was ordered April 26th. Still no SIN yet, but hoping I get it by mid-July. Order is for a 4xe, Sahara High Altitude with Advanced Safety Group, Tow Package and Gorilla Glass and Hardtop liner. Colour is Hydro Blue. I really wanted Yellow, but not available for 2022. We then though the Rasberry Red, but that was discontinued while we were thinking about it. Then it was between the bright green and the blue. While we were deciding, the green was discontinued. The Wrangles look good in all colours, but black only looks great when it's clean, grey is too bland and we have had too many white vehicles that we wanted something different.

Hoping to get a copy of the POC (Priced Order Confirmation) from dealer as it has the VON which may give me something to start tracking.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Mine was ordered April 26th. Still no SIN yet, but hoping I get it by mid-July. Order is for a 4xe, Sahara High Altitude with Advanced Safety Group, Tow Package and Gorilla Glass and Hardtop liner. Colour is Hydro Blue. I really wanted Yellow, but not available for 2022. We then though the Rasberry Red, but that was discontinued while we were thinking about it. Then it was between the bright green and the blue. While we were deciding, the green was discontinued. The Wrangles look good in all colours, but black only looks great when it's clean, grey is too bland and we have had too many white vehicles that we wanted something different.

Hoping to get a copy of the POC (Priced Order Confirmation) from dealer as it has the VON which may give me something to start tracking.
UPDATE: LOL, there is no real update. I got the POC from the dealer, but to date still no VIN. Tried calling Jeep Canada yesterday and their automated phone system just puts you in an endless loop. Tried Jeep USA and they confirmed Jeep Canada's phone system put you in an endless look. Person at USA tried to use my VON to get VIN, but no luck. He even tried some other ways without luck. Finally another agent came on and advised that they will contact Jeep Canada about the phone problem but as far as finding VIN, they can't provide that info to Canadian customers.

In searching the web, it seems that some 3rd party sites (i.e. Jeep Garage) no longer provide updates based on VINs. Everthing points to the dealer and as much as my dealer tries, they can not get any updated information for me. I would just like to know if the build is scheduled or held up.

·
Registered
52 Posts
UPDATE: LOL, there is no real update. I got the POC from the dealer, but to date still no VIN. Tried calling Jeep Canada yesterday and their automated phone system just puts you in an endless loop. Tried Jeep USA and they confirmed Jeep Canada's phone system put you in an endless look. Person at USA tried to use my VON to get VIN, but no luck. He even tried some other ways without luck. Finally another agent came on and advised that they will contact Jeep Canada about the phone problem but as far as finding VIN, they can't provide that info to Canadian customers.

In searching the web, it seems that some 3rd party sites (i.e. Jeep Garage) no longer provide updates based on VINs. Everthing points to the dealer and as much as my dealer tries, they can not get any updated information for me. I would just like to know if the build is scheduled or held up.
I ordered a high altitude in BC in October and still don’t have a VIN. Strap in for the long haul.

·
Registered
14 Posts
I ordered a high altitude in BC in October and still don’t have a VIN. Strap in for the long haul.
October, WOW. It seems most orders done in 2021 are being filled. Frustrating that they don't at least supply a VIN. I now expecting to be advised that my 2022 will become a 2023

·
Registered
52 Posts
October, WOW. It seems most orders done in 2021 are being filled. Frustrating that they don't at least supply a VIN. I now expecting to be advised that my 2022 will become a 2023
It’s mainly just high altitude. They are allergic to safety + cold weather. My dealer told me they anticipate it will be delivered in august, but since it’s mid June and still don’t have a VIN, unlikely.

·
Registered
14 Posts
It’s mainly just high altitude. They are allergic to safety + cold weather. My dealer told me they anticipate it will be delivered in august, but since it’s mid June and still don’t have a VIN, unlikely.
Well, if it's not built by August, you will most likely get a 2023 as they switch production over in August.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Well, if it's not built by August, you will most likely get a 2023 as they switch production over in August.
It’s pretty unlikely they’ll push me to 2023, but I don’t really care either way at this point. FCA/Stellantis is honestly pathetic at this point. Haven’t been excited about the vehicle for a few months now, how could I be? Their customer support in Canada is non existent, genuinely feel unvalued as a customer. At the very least our neighbours to the south get a semblance of support through jeep chat and the other 3rd party tracking. Meanwhile trying to get a vin is like asking for a miracle. Maybe I’m a one-off, but I doubt it

·
Registered
14 Posts
It’s pretty unlikely they’ll push me to 2023, but I don’t really care either way at this point. FCA/Stellantis is honestly pathetic at this point. Haven’t been excited about the vehicle for a few months now, how could I be? Their customer support in Canada is non existent, genuinely feel unvalued as a customer. At the very least our neighbours to the south get a semblance of support through jeep chat and the other 3rd party tracking. Meanwhile trying to get a vin is like asking for a miracle. Maybe I’m a one-off, but I doubt it
I tried calling FCA Canada on Monday and ended up in a wield endless loop. I tried again with the same result. So then I called FCA in the hopes that they could provide me my SIN. Originally I was told to call FCA Canada. T=I then told him my attempts with FCA Canada. He put me on hold and on his return, he advised that he tried the number and had the same problem. He then said he was going to try and get my VIN another way and put me on hold again. Then another person came on, thanked me for advising of the problem with FCA Canada and said they would contact them to advise of the problem. Then she said that unfortunately they were not allowed to give VINs to Canadian customers. They were all very friendly, but could not give me any direct help.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Finally, I get to chortle, my 2022 Sarge Green Rubi 4Xe is on it's way to Canada! Just got a text from the dealership, the build is completed and is on a transport from the Toledo plant. Placed my order March 08 2022, VIN received April 26, vehicle completed the week of June 13th 2022.

The chortling tho :geek:

·
Registered
43 Posts
Finally, I get to chortle, my 2022 Sarge Green Rubi 4Xe is on it's way to Canada! Just got a text from the dealership, the build is completed and is on a transport from the Toledo plant. Placed my order March 08 2022, VIN received April 26, vehicle completed the week of June 13th 2022.

congrats...

I feel Jeep is waiting for me to cancel the order 😢

·
Registered
52 Posts
congrats...

I feel Jeep is waiting for me to cancel the order 😢
Rubicons build fast, so fast that there are actually a few on lots around Vancouver, marked up 10k+, but they’re there. Saharas are rare and HAs are basically unicorns. I saw one black 2022 HA today in Vancouver. Only noticed because of the new rims. First one I’ve seen in Canada. The only reason I have hope is because my dealer told me a few weeks ago my HA is the next sahara they should be allocated and hoping to have it by august. So we’ll see, absolutely ridiculous ride we’ve been on.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Rubicons build fast, so fast that there are actually a few on lots around Vancouver, marked up 10k+, but they’re there. Saharas are rare and HAs are basically unicorns. I saw one black 2022 HA today in Vancouver. Only noticed because of the new rims. First one I’ve seen in Canada. The only reason I have hope is because my dealer told me a few weeks ago my HA is the next sahara they should be allocated and hoping to have it by august. So we’ll see, absolutely ridiculous ride we’ve been on.
i guess its also because Rubicons are more expensive haha yah lets see

·
Registered
14 Posts

Congrats gareman. Please post a picture once you get to pick it up.

·
Registered
43 Posts
just received message from my dealership
My 4xe ordered in 2021 now moved to 2023 with a status of “BE - editor error”
I really don’t know what’s wrong here… my status was good order for scheduling for months…

141 - 160 of 167 Posts