Jeep Wrangler 4xe Forum banner
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
On Long Island, tried several dealers. Best I got for 4xe Sahara with MSRP of $57k was 643/month 36 months 12k miles/year. This lease deal includes everything rolled in except first month, DMV, taxes(?).

This is the build if it helps:

·
Registered
17 Posts
On Long Island, tried several dealers. Best I got for 4xe Sahara with MSRP of $57k was 643/month 36 months 12k miles/year. This lease deal includes everything rolled in except first month, DMV, taxes(?).

This is the build if it helps:
[/QUOTE
Did you try Westbury?

·
Registered
39 Posts
I live in the midwest and went through Gupton. Very smooth experience- Daniel is legit. You should be able to get a cheap one-way flight to Nashville and then drive it back (this is what I did). You could also try to get a local dealership to match the Gupton deal- I did not have any luck with that as the 4xe seems to be in pretty high demand in my area.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
To be fair, you live in Long Island so you should probably be use to higher rates than everywhere else. :) I am constantly reminded of how broken NY state is when it comes to finances and your section of the state is the highest taxed. If too many people figure out how to find vehicles elsewhere, NY will find a way to tax it.
Yup, we pay so much in our taxes because ...well, yeah, we get nothing for it lol

·
Registered
33 Posts
I know a dealer in northeast up in Maine giving me 3% under invoice, brings my sahara 4xe down close to 400 month with just first payment due at signing. 10k/36months. shoot me a pm if you want his email

·
Registered
33 Posts
not sure where you are, but if youre in the northeast I just ordered a 4xe sahara for 3% under invoice. Going to be under $400 a month with 1k due at signing, all taxes and fees included.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts