Jeep Wrangler 4xe Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
335 Posts
@Utz and @Bertos-4xE
Not sure what kind of storage solutions you're looking for, but just installed the EZ-Trunk in my 4xe and love it. It is not 100% compatible with the 4xe's new rear seat configuration yet, but I'm working on that with the company. We go doorless/topless as often as possible and to have a really solid box to store stuff that can also be folded down flat for the dog in 5 seconds is perfect for our needs.
Motor vehicle Automotive exterior Bumper Gas Auto part
Land vehicle Car Vehicle Motor vehicle Automotive design

·
Registered
31 Posts
@Utz and @Bertos-4xE
Not sure what kind of storage solutions you're looking for, but just installed the EZ-Trunk in my 4xe and love it. It is not 100% compatible with the 4xe's new rear seat configuration yet, but I'm working on that with the company. We go doorless/topless as often as possible and to have a really solid box to store stuff that can also be folded down flat for the dog in 5 seconds is perfect for our needs.
View attachment 2147 View attachment 2148
Thanks for sharing
That definitely looks solid.

Can you share links on where to purchase?

·
Registered
335 Posts
www.EZTrunk.net
They show up at most major Jeeping events with a semi full of all kinds of products for the Wranglers. Pretty impressive engineering.
I came across them at Toledo Jeep Fest and got this box for my 2021 JLU 4xe Rubicon and a similar one for my 2008 JKU Sahara.

·
Registered
11 Posts
What kind of mat do you have in the back of your Jeep 4xe??
@Utz and @Bertos-4xE

·
Registered
185 Posts
@Utz and @Bertos-4xE
How is the modification for 4xe going? Also, did that floor mat come with the EZ Trunk system?

·
Registered
335 Posts
Hoping to get modified floor plates after they get back from SEMA next week, so no progress there yet. I'll update when they send some plates out.
It did not come with the floor mat. It was repurposed from our Cherokee, is a cut-to-fit and was purchased from Amazon. Link in post above. Works great.

More pics in this thread.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.