·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking to get a CarPlay adapter and from what I've read, Carlink and CPlay2
seem to be the more popular.

I have read some reviews, just wondering if anyone has any updated
thoughts on either of them?

I think I'm leaning towards Carlink for our 22 4xe.

Thoughts?

·
Registered
26 Posts
Looking to get a CarPlay adapter and from what I've read, Carlink and CPlay2
seem to be the more popular.

I have read some reviews, just wondering if anyone has any updated
thoughts on either of them?

I think I'm leaning towards Carlink for our 22 4xe.

Thoughts?
I have Carlink and it works great- easy set up and good sound quality. No complaints but I've only had it 2 weeks. Plugged it into the center console usb so it's out of the way. Just FYI, my 4xe is a 22.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have Carlink and it works great- easy set up and good sound quality. No complaints but I've only had it 2 weeks. Plugged it into the center console usb so it's out of the way. Just FYI, my 4xe is a 22.
Awesome thanks! Yeah same here with a 22 4xe.
Hate the long cable attached to your phone out in the open.

How much space does it take up in your console?

·
Registered
10 Posts
I’ve been wanting one as well and i‘m deciding to be lazy and just went with your research and used your link to the Carlink on Amazon and purchased for my 22.
Also donated to St. Jude since you included a smile link.
May the force be with you, Jedi.

·
Registered
6 Posts
i have a cplay2 - also fit it in my console box - stays out of the way - works great. had it lose connection one time - but merely took it out and plugged it back in and its been fine since then.
also have a 22' 4xe.

·
Registered
31 Posts
I’ve given up on the carlinkit for my jeep (started acting up more and more about a month or two into having it in the jeep) and only use it in my other car. Has anyone been using the other one for a somewhat extended amount of time without problems?

·
Registered
172 Posts
I’ve tried both… and returned both within 30 days. Too much iPhone battery drain from each of them for me, plus poor audio quality. I have no issues plugging my phone in with a cable as I want to be able to have it charge while I’m in my Jeep.

·
Registered
2021 JLU 4xe HA
39 Posts
I've been using the Cplay2 for over a year. When its working, its great. mine cuts out about 20% of the time. It will re-establish, but its annoying listening to music and it cuts out. On longer trips, I still plug in for a more stable connection.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts