Jeep Wrangler 4xe Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone gotten this? Or at least do you remember the cost at signing? I have my 4XE and I asked about the coverage. After first stating that it wasn't offered, they came back with a $1595 price for it... Which is a hard no for me. Last one I did was $600 for this coverage and was offered on our Jeep Grand Cherokee. Seems awful high and so much so that it looks like I will roll the dice on not getting it. Just curious if this is a new thing or just this dealer pumping up the price.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Anyone gotten this? Or at least do you remember the cost at signing? I have my 4XE and I asked about the coverage. After first stating that it wasn't offered, they came back with a $1595 price for it... Which is a hard no for me. Last one I did was $600 for this coverage and was offered on our Jeep Grand Cherokee. Seems awful high and so much so that it looks like I will roll the dice on not getting it. Just curious if this is a new thing or just this dealer pumping up the price.
We received the same quote when we leased our Jeep. Must the the going rate. Hard pass.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts