Jeep Wrangler 4xe Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So only have 202 miles on the Jeep, charged it up from the house hold level 1 charger a few times, and then charged it 2 days ago unplugged and the jeep sat for about 2 days and randomly get a message from the UConnect

I haven't been home to start it or anything won't be back till Thursday, but its odd that I would get that message 2 days later while it's sitting there unplugged

Attachments

·
Registered
56 Posts
Did you get a PUSH notification that this occurred, or did you just happen to open the app? I’ve got ~600 miles on my 4XE now and I did get a charge fault error once, but it came about an hour after I had already unplugged the car. In other words, I’d take a singular fault like this with a grain of salt, and just “keep on trucking” and see if it persists. If and only if it returns would I give any real concern to the matter personally.

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Did you get a PUSH notification that this occurred, or did you just happen to open the app? I’ve got ~600 miles on my 4XE now and I did get a charge fault error once, but it came about an hour after I had already unplugged the car. In other words, I’d take a singular fault like this with a grain of salt, and just “keep on trucking” and see if it persists. If and only if it returns would I give any real concern to the matter personally.
When I get back home I'm definitely going to see whats what, hopefully it's just something odd with the app, but yeah it just random came to my phone, like today!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.