Jeep Wrangler 4xe Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Are all Chargepoint chargers open to the general public? I ask because there are some at country clubs, Ford dealers or other locations that I'm not affiliated with but they show up in the Chargepoint app as available locations. Is it bad form to charge at these locations or is it understood they are open to the general public?

·
Registered
74 Posts
If they show up in the app then the owner chose to make them visible to the public. The owner sets the fees so it could be anything from free to reasonable or even bend you over. So check the rates. I think the CP app might show the rates. Here is one near me that appears to be free.

Attachments

·
Registered
100 Posts
i think well you can get there its okay to charge, i kown some have restrictions to home owners only or else . i used chargepoint only one time to try it out for just in case . our bmw i3 rex get 80+ miles out of 2 gallons. easy to refill than recharge. my piaggio mp3 scooter get about 74 miles on eco out of 1 gallon. for the 4xe i will use gasoline on the way and not waiting 2.5 h for 30 miles .

1 - 3 of 3 Posts