Jeep Wrangler 4xe Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, my 4xe arrives tomorrow but I need to buy a cable tray to protect the cable stop people tripping on it whilst I run it across the pavement to the car at night. What's the approximate diameter of the cable? I can get a cover to fit 10mm cable (approx 1/2") easily but I think the cable might be thicker than this...

·
Registered
294 Posts
Hello, my 4xe arrives tomorrow but I need to buy a cable tray to protect the cable stop people tripping on it whilst I run it across the pavement to the car at night. What's the approximate diameter of the cable? I can get a cover to fit 10mm cable (approx 1/2") easily but I think the cable might be thicker than this...
Think about getting a heavy rubber mat (commercial door mat for example) to lay over the cord instead. Also, you might consider parking one tire over the end of the mat and the cord to reduce the chance of theft. I did this on a 3-month trip out west at hotels and it worked great.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.