Jeep Wrangler 4xe Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know if it is possible to factory order a 4xe that isn't a Rubicon with cloth seats? My wife doesn't want leather and we won't offroad with it, so would prefer a non-Rubicon. It doesn't appear to be an option in the build tool on jeep.com. Thanks!

·
Registered
195 Posts
Does anyone know if it is possible to factory order a 4xe that isn't a Rubicon with cloth seats? My wife doesn't want leather and we won't offroad with it, so would prefer a non-Rubicon. It doesn't appear to be an option in the build tool on jeep.com. Thanks!
I don’t off road (but I want to take a course on how to) and I got the Rubicon with leather and I am loving it. I had a JK with cloth before.

·
Registered
2021 Rubicon 4xe
602 Posts
Why doesn’t she want leather?

·
Registered
68 Posts
When we were ordering it looked like the only choice on any 4xe was color of leather seats, they are supposedly offering a Sport 4xe trim line sometime in the future which may open things up?

·
Registered
2021 Rubicon 4xe
602 Posts
When I did the online build back in Feb-March 21’ there was no cloth seat option for Rubicon 4xe. There was however a Black Hardtop option…but when we entered the exact same build at the dealership, the sales manager could only enter Color matching hard top. Strange stuff.

·
Registered
402 Posts
When I did the online build back in Feb-March 21’ there was no cloth seat option for Rubicon 4xe. There was however a Black Hardtop option…but when we entered the exact same build at the dealership, the sales manager could only enter Color matching hard top. Strange stuff.
i think i remember it to.

·
Registered
88 Posts
I ordered one with cloth seats and a black hard top on 5/21. I think the changes are related to parts shortages. More than just chips are is screwed up still from the pandemic.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts