Jeep Wrangler 4xe Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks everyone!
@Sjbiss I almost went with white and then crystal granite but I have had several vehicles in those colors and figured the Jeep would be cool in red. Never had a red vehicle.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Thanks. I like the bold, less common colors. Just seems like a Wrangler can pull off any color and the white and Grey colors seem to be the only ones driving around
I agree completely! I usually try to go for brighter colors if possible. My WK2 Trailhawk is Redline Red!
Since I was ordering I wanted something different, white looks great as do the grey's, though I had a Granite WK2, a Billet JKUR Hard Rock, and my girlfriend's Stinger is a sting greyish color. I would have gotten the Chief Blue if it was available.....but in 2011 when I got my 12 JKR in Cosmos Blue my other choices would have been the Gecko and the Crush. I'm glad to be able to get a color I wanted in the past. My 04 TJR was Electric Lime Green, that was a sweet color.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I agree completely! I usually try to go for brighter colors if possible. My WK2 Trailhawk is Redline Red!
Since I was ordering I wanted something different, white looks great as do the grey's, though I had a Granite WK2, a Billet JKUR Hard Rock, and my girlfriend's Stinger is a sting greyish color. I would have gotten the Chief Blue if it was available.....but in 2011 when I got my 12 JKR in Cosmos Blue my other choices would have been the Gecko and the Crush. I'm glad to be able to get a color I wanted in the past. My 04 TJR was Electric Lime Green, that was a sweet color.
That's awesome. Sounds like you have had some fun vehicles! All my offroad toys have been, dirtbikes, quads, boats etc. This is a totally new way for me. But can't wait nonetheless.

·
Registered
37 Posts
That's awesome. Sounds like you have had some fun vehicles! All my offroad toys have been, dirtbikes, quads, boats etc. This is a totally new way for me. But can't wait nonetheless.
Welcome to the new world! Its just like any other hobby it will drain your pockets and fill your life with experiences. I never had dirtbikes or quads, ridden a quad, sxs, snowmobile......but more of a 4x4 vehicle guy.

76' Toyota FJ40 Land Crusier - rust and faded blue/white
87' Suzuki Samuri - blue
97' Jeep TJ Sport - Lapis Blue
04' Jeep TJ Rubicon - Electric Lime Green
12' Jeep JKR 2 door - Cosmos Blue
15' Jeep JKUR Hard Rock - Billet Silver
17' Jeep WK2 Trailhawk - Granite
18' Jeep WK2 Trailhawk - Redline red

Enjoy it stock and see how you use it and what you want to change/improve and go from there.

I'm looking forward to having a new platform as well as being able to drive to work everyday without using fuel. Save the fuel for trips!

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Welcome to the new world! Its just like any other hobby it will drain your pockets and fill your life with experiences. I never had dirtbikes or quads, ridden a quad, sxs, snowmobile......but more of a 4x4 vehicle guy.

76' Toyota FJ40 Land Crusier - rust and faded blue/white
87' Suzuki Samuri - blue
97' Jeep TJ Sport - Lapis Blue
04' Jeep TJ Rubicon - Electric Lime Green
12' Jeep JKR 2 door - Cosmos Blue
15' Jeep JKUR Hard Rock - Billet Silver
17' Jeep WK2 Trailhawk - Granite
18' Jeep WK2 Trailhawk - Redline red

Enjoy it stock and see how you use it and what you want to change/improve and go from there.

I'm looking forward to having a new platform as well as being able to drive to work everyday without using fuel. Save the fuel for trips!
Right on, sounds like years of fun! Saving some fuel doesn't sounds bad at all and I can flat tow behind the RV. Looking forward to joining the fun!

·
Registered
89 Posts
Thanks everyone!
@Sjbiss I almost went with white and then crystal granite but I have had several vehicles in those colors and figured the Jeep would be cool in red. Never had a red vehicle.
We've been on the same journey only I placed my order for Granite Crystal before I decided that I think I want Red. 😬

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
We've been on the same journey only I placed my order for Granite Crystal before I decided that I think I want Red. 😬
Lol, yes I went back and forth so many times. The Granite Crystal looks awesome so it was a hard choice. My current vehicle, 06 Tundra is Phanrom Gray so I needed a change.
Did you receive your yet?

·
Registered
12 Posts
Hello 4Xe community. Placed an order last week for my Rubicon 4Xe. Hopefully I will receive it by mid October. I feel like a kid waiting for Christmas all over again except this time I'm about to turn 40 frigging years old. Lol

Cheers from California!
One amazing vehicle....hang in there

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hello 4Xe community. Placed an order last week for my Rubicon 4Xe. Hopefully I will receive it by mid October. I feel like a kid waiting for Christmas all over again except this time I'm about to turn 40 frigging years old. Lol

Cheers from California!
I ordered my White Rubicon 4xe in NY on June 19th, waiting patiently, but cant wait to get it. It will be my first Wrangler. Two weeks ago I was told that I have a Vin #, and I am calling again on Friday. Hope they give me good news. Will post again when I get it.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts