Jeep Wrangler 4xe Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2021 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon 4XE
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone! Quick question does anyone know what the 29N has included?

Thank you!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Quick Order Package 29N High Altitude
Engine: 2.0L I4 DOHC DI Turbo PHEV, Transmission: 8-Speed Auto 8P75PH PHEV, High Altitude Badging, Freedom Panel Storage Bag, Rear Window Defroster, Rear Window Wiper/Washer, High Altitude Package, Blind Spot & Cross Path Detection, ParkSense Rear Park Assist System, Body Color Door Handles, Body Color Power Locking Fuel Filler Door, Caramel Interior Accents, Wrapped I/P Bezel w/Caramel Stitch, Body Color Grille w/Gloss Black, Body Color Exterior Mirrors, Body Color Front Bumper, Premium Dark Exterior Accents, Body Color Rear Bumper w/Step Pads
source: 2021 Jeep Wrangler 4xe Hybrid Trims & Specs

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Quick Order Package 29N High Altitude
Engine: 2.0L I4 DOHC DI Turbo PHEV, Transmission: 8-Speed Auto 8P75PH PHEV, High Altitude Badging, Freedom Panel Storage Bag, Rear Window Defroster, Rear Window Wiper/Washer, High Altitude Package, Blind Spot & Cross Path Detection, ParkSense Rear Park Assist System, Body Color Door Handles, Body Color Power Locking Fuel Filler Door, Caramel Interior Accents, Wrapped I/P Bezel w/Caramel Stitch, Body Color Grille w/Gloss Black, Body Color Exterior Mirrors, Body Color Front Bumper, Premium Dark Exterior Accents, Body Color Rear Bumper w/Step Pads
source: 2021 Jeep Wrangler 4xe Hybrid Trims & Specs
Thank you!!

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I have different question, what is monotone paint ???
I have no idea bro. I went to the dealers on the 13th and said I want a 4XE that’s fully loaded. I’m still waiting for mine to come 😂😂 I only have the pic I posted and a vin

·
Registered
91 Posts
I have that on my order as well, I will ask the dealer.
Bro don't mean to burst your bubble. Your build is super decent but why your dealer didn't recommend proximity entry??? Such cheap and convenient feature!! If not too late I will highly recommend to call and add it

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Bro don't mean to burst your bubble. Your build is super decent but why your dealer didn't recommend proximity entry??? Such cheap and convenient feature!! If not too late I will highly recommend to call and add it
No clue 😂😂. That 4XE was ordered on the 9th of June. I don’t think they can change that anymore

·
Registered
29 Posts
Proximity is really nice. I am surprised how much I appreciate it. Monotone just means it is one color. Here is a link to the JK forum with a brief discussion on the paint.

·
Registered
29 Posts
I did not read through the whole post, but this appears to be a good write-up on retroactively adding proximity entry.

·
Registered
188 Posts
What is Proximity Entry? Is that when you put your hand on the handle and it unlocks automatically with fob present? Doesn't that come standard with the HA package?

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
What is Proximity Entry? Is that when you put your hand on the handle and it unlocks automatically with fob present? Doesn't that come standard with the HA package?
It think so yeah, keyless entry. I’m not sure if I got the high altitude package. My old Focus ST had it and I loved it. My wrangler is pushing 60k 😅

·
Registered
91 Posts
Yup. It is what you described but not sure it it is standard with HA.

·
Registered
91 Posts
It think so yeah, keyless entry. I’m not sure if I got the high altitude package. My old Focus ST had it and I loved it. My wrangler is pushing 60k 😅
Yup. It is so upsetting that 60K vehicle doesn’t include this option as standard and it is included with 18K KIA

1 - 19 of 19 Posts