Jeep Wrangler 4xe Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone messed with either hacking or deleting the charge indicator to reclaim the dash-mount area? Wondering which accessories will work best with it. I like the idea of the 67 Designs rail system but that'll interfere with the charge indicator for sure. The ProClip seems like it might work (and/or be easy to replicate with some 3D printing :) )

·
Registered
22 Posts
I just bought the Pro Clip. Where has this been the last 6yrs I owned Jeep’s. It was affordable. It installs easy and does not get in the way! I don’t think you can go wrong with a Pro Clip.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Very nice. Thank you! And I love the Snazzberry. I wish they offered the Rubi-4xe in Snazz :(

·
Registered
2021 Rubicon 4xe
524 Posts
Thanks for the pics of that. Been wondering about it. Tried buying two weeks ago but they said it’s out of stock right now.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Thanks for the pics of that. Been wondering about it. Tried buying two weeks ago but they said it’s out of stock right now.
I just ordered ours on Tuesday and arrived yesterday. It is a super easy install and works much better than my previous Bulletproof Mount.

·
Registered
2021 Rubicon 4xe
524 Posts
Which one did you get? I’m looking for the Magic Grip with wireless charging. Still says out of stock til May 10th…

·
Registered
22 Posts
I just ordered a universal holder for the iPhone. I use Apple CarPlay a lot. So for me it is always plugged in with the USB.

·
Registered
8 Posts
67 designs has a good option for the 4xE, it’s not the rail. It mounts a 20mm ball or 2 on each side of the led power indicator bar. Uses a factory screw hole position and is really well made. I bought the magnetic holder G2 but not overly impressed with the hold on my iPhone 12max. The metal strips they provide aren’t strong enough through the case to hold really great but it does work and I like the concept. I will probably just pick up their standard phone mount eventually. But the system looks great and works great. I’ll snap a pic tomorrow to show how it looks.

·
Registered
2021 Rubicon 4xe
524 Posts
I did finally get my phone holder from ProClip.
Got the MagicGrip Wireless Charging Phone Holder. For me it’s fantastic. Like the greatest thing since sliced bread. Easily works with the 4xe and the blue charging indicators. I just have mine to the left of the blue lights. I never do Apple Car Play so it’s perfect for me. I just like to be able to take and make calls and play my music with Bluetooth. And it’s charging my phone. Really cool product.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts