Jeep Wrangler 4xe Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone messed with either hacking or deleting the charge indicator to reclaim the dash-mount area? Wondering which accessories will work best with it. I like the idea of the 67 Designs rail system but that'll interfere with the charge indicator for sure. The ProClip seems like it might work (and/or be easy to replicate with some 3D printing :) )

·
Registered
15 Posts
I just bought the Pro Clip. Where has this been the last 6yrs I owned Jeep’s. It was affordable. It installs easy and does not get in the way! I don’t think you can go wrong with a Pro Clip.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Very nice. Thank you! And I love the Snazzberry. I wish they offered the Rubi-4xe in Snazz :(

·
Registered
2021 Rubicon 4xe
158 Posts
Thanks for the pics of that. Been wondering about it. Tried buying two weeks ago but they said it’s out of stock right now.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Thanks for the pics of that. Been wondering about it. Tried buying two weeks ago but they said it’s out of stock right now.
I just ordered ours on Tuesday and arrived yesterday. It is a super easy install and works much better than my previous Bulletproof Mount.

·
Registered
2021 Rubicon 4xe
158 Posts
Which one did you get? I’m looking for the Magic Grip with wireless charging. Still says out of stock til May 10th…

·
Registered
15 Posts
I just ordered a universal holder for the iPhone. I use Apple CarPlay a lot. So for me it is always plugged in with the USB.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts