Jeep Wrangler 4xe Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I just finished installing TIXO left dead pedal. It was not horrible, about 15 minutes. Great suggestions from videos and comments from Amazon. It’s worked out great.
This style pedal was not my first choice because of the general negative reviews for how hard the install would be. I ordered another style that would have attached to a bolt
coming from the fire wall that matches the exterior color of the Jeep. Unfortunately I did not find one. I saw one on the right side and there should have been one on the left. I circled the location where it should have been. So if you are thinking of installing one our choices might be limited.

·
Registered
32 Posts
So I just finished installing TIXO left dead pedal. It was not horrible, about 15 minutes. Great suggestions from videos and comments from Amazon. It’s worked out great.
This style pedal was not my first choice because of the general negative reviews for how hard the install would be. I ordered another style that would have attached to a bolt View attachment 562 View attachment 563 coming from the fire wall that matches the exterior color of the Jeep. Unfortunately I did not find one. I saw one on the right side and there should have been one on the left. I circled the location where it should have been. So if you are thinking of installing one our choices might be limited.
I’ve been researching several different kinds and liked the Quadratec brand best and was going to ask if someone could post a pic of the firewall to se if the bolt was there. Thanks for already doing that. I guess I’ll have to go back and see which I like better that can attach elsewhere. How has the ride been with the one you installed?

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I’ve been researching several different kinds and liked the Quadratec brand best and was going to ask if someone could post a pic of the firewall to se if the bolt was there. Thanks for already doing that. I guess I’ll have to go back and see which I like better that can attach elsewhere. How has the ride been with the one you installed?
I like the Quadratec one too because it was adjustable and easy to remove the floor mats because it lifts out of the way. The one I installed is working out great so far. It’s been nice having a place to set your feet on longer drives. These should really come standard. My wife who is about 5’2” could not use it much because the pedal does not reach to the floor and only the tips of her shoes reach the pedal. I hope you find one that works out for you.

·
Registered
32 Posts
I like the Quadratec one too because it was adjustable and easy to remove the floor mats because it lifts out of the way. The one I installed is working out great so far. It’s been nice having a place to set your feet on longer drives. These should really come standard. My wife who is about 5’2” could not use it much because the pedal does not reach to the floor and only the tips of her shoes reach the pedal. I hope you find one that works out for you.
Thanks for confirming I definitely want one that touches the floor. I’ll let you know if I find one I like.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts