Jeep Wrangler 4xe Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can anyone recommend a stealership that is not absolutely jerks? so far i have been to 3. One doesnt have any inventory and the sales person wasnt in a mood to sell. The other one wants to low ball my 2019 RAM 1500 by about 6k. the only one that is willing to pay top dollars is the one i am working with right now, but I dont think thats going to work because they want me to pay some $800 or so for dealership fees and another $2200 or something for Kahu that i absolutely do not want. this is on top of other crap like $300 for "nitrogen upgrade" sigh.

I am in Duluth, GA, but will drive pretty much anywhere for a good deal and some honestly. I am aware that NONE of the dealers excel in the honesty department and the market is absolutely nuts, but thought will check with this group.

The following are the ones i have already visited
Jeep at Mall of georgia location - no inventory and the sales person was in no mood to sell.
Landmark Jepp at Chamblee - the low baller one, but the sales associate lady was hot :p
Hendrick at Duluth - this is the one I am currently working with.

Also, I am leaning towards hard top ones, I will eventually put a RTT on top, so dont really see the value of the Sky One touch one and spend 4k on it. But i am open to thoughts if anyone is running a roof rack or a RTT with their Sky one touch roof.

Thanks everyone.

·
Registered
2021 Wrangler Sahara 4xe
59 Posts
I got mine from Hayes CDJR in Lawrenceville. Was a pretty smooth process. I did order it, though. Wasn’t looking for anything in their inventory.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I got mine from Hayes CDJR in Lawrenceville. Was a pretty smooth process. I did order it, though. Wasn’t looking for anything in their inventory.
Thanks. I will swing by there tomorrow. Think they have one on the lot thats not gonna work, so may be ordering is the way I should go

·
Registered
18 Posts
Can anyone recommend a stealership that is not absolutely jerks? so far i have been to 3. One doesnt have any inventory and the sales person wasnt in a mood to sell. The other one wants to low ball my 2019 RAM 1500 by about 6k. the only one that is willing to pay top dollars is the one i am working with right now, but I dont think thats going to work because they want me to pay some $800 or so for dealership fees and another $2200 or something for Kahu that i absolutely do not want. this is on top of other crap like $300 for "nitrogen upgrade" sigh.

I am in Duluth, GA, but will drive pretty much anywhere for a good deal and some honestly. I am aware that NONE of the dealers excel in the honesty department and the market is absolutely nuts, but thought will check with this group.

Jeep at Mall of georgia location - no inventory and the sales person was in no mood to sell.
Landmark Jepp at Chamblee - the low baller one, but the sales associate lady was hot :p

Also, I am leaning towards hard top ones, I will eventually put a RTT on top, so dont really see the value of the Sky One touch one and spend 4k on it. But i am open to thoughts if anyone is running a roof rack or a RTT with their Sky one touch roof.

Thanks everyone.
Mike Clinnin at Mall of Georgia

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Mike Clinnin at Mall of Georgia
When i stepped into that dealership, I worked with someone else, wondering if i change the sales person now. should have checked the forum ahead of time

·
Registered
10 Posts

Thanks everyone.
HAVE YOU TRIED TO JUST SELL THE TRUCK TO VROOM OR CARVANA. WORTH A TRY ON THAT FRONT. I SOLD 2 VEHICLES IN THE LAST 3 MONTHS AND THEN ORDERED MY JEEP FROM MIKE AT MALL OF GEORGIA.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
HAVE YOU TRIED TO JUST SELL THE TRUCK TO VROOM OR CARVANA. WORTH A TRY ON THAT FRONT. I SOLD 2 VEHICLES IN THE LAST 3 MONTHS AND THEN ORDERED MY JEEP FROM MIKE AT MALL OF GEORGIA.
I am working with Mike right now. Thanks @Hypnotics for the recommendation. I had my truck appraised by them and it was 2k less than what the other dealership had offered, but Mike doesnt have any other hidden fees that i could tell. getting a verification on that from him now over email. i will explore vroom /carvana as well. But i would need something to drive around until i get the 4Xe. Love my truck, a part of me wants o keep her AND get the 4Xe lol

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
About to make a very bad financial decision... someone please stop me ;)

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I have already gotten the pricing from Mike and with my EP discount its 6% off MSRP. meantime the other dealer also took the Kahu price off the Jeep and i can buy it today. but now I want the color i want..... first world problems i guess

·
Registered
1 Posts

Thanks everyone.
I tried them all and gave up (I’m in Milton). I ended up ordering from a broker. Great experience and I’ll never go back to dealership again. Let me know if you want the brokers info.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I tried them all and gave up (I’m in Milton). I ended up ordering from a broker. Great experience and I’ll never go back to dealership again. Let me know if you want the brokers info.
I ended up ordering with Mike today and got great discount (under EP)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts