Jeep Wrangler 4xe Forum banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
Right now, up to 10% below MSRP is very normal and a bit more for some.
Anyone finding competitive financing rates?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Can anyone confirm these numbers? 10-12% of MSRP appears standard to good on Wranglers, but dealers I have called are giving that classic line about the 4xes being new and thus they're not giving discounts. One told me ordering one was Invoice + $500. Another said some dealers were overcharging (which is a bull line anyway if anyone pays over). I'm just wandering if anyone has actually purchased one and what % off s/he was able to secure. Thanks!

·
Registered
27 Posts
10% under MSRP is about 5% under invoice. I got 7% under invoice if the 4XE is eligible for FCA affiliate discount pricing at time of purchase. Otherwise it is 6% under. This wasn’t intense haggling but rather the standard deal this dealership was offering.

·
Registered
2 Posts
10% under MSRP is about 5% under invoice. I got 7% under invoice if the 4XE is eligible for FCA affiliate discount pricing at time of purchase. Otherwise it is 6% under. This wasn’t intense haggling but rather the standard deal this dealership was offering.
That’s great! Thanks.

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
That's a pretty solid deal @4XEGator! How did you spec your 4xe?

·
Registered
111 Posts
Can anyone confirm these numbers? 10-12% of MSRP appears standard to good on Wranglers, but dealers I have called are giving that classic line about the 4xes being new and thus they're not giving discounts. One told me ordering one was Invoice + $500. Another said some dealers were overcharging (which is a bull line anyway if anyone pays over). I'm just wandering if anyone has actually purchased one and what % off s/he was able to secure. Thanks!
Along with the $7,500 federal EV tax credit, do you guys also qualify for a state credit? I know some still get $3,500.
@SeriousJeepLife any luck finding better deals today?

·
Registered
111 Posts
No state credit here.
Good thing many ordering the 4XE are getting it below MSRP by a decent percentage.
Are you at least eligible for any home charging station tax credits?

In Canada (British Columbia) I did $500 above invoice. Found the same experience when I purchased my Jeep JL in 2018.
I am in BC as well. If you don't mind me asking, what trim did you get and what was your out the door cost?
Thank You
@Islandbunkie @hopeful19, welcome to the forum!
What are tax credits like for you guys in Canada?

·
Registered
3 Posts
So in BC you can only get a $1,500 rebate I think. In terms of tax credit, there is nothing direct but if you work a job where you can write off your vehicle, a normal ICE vehicle you can only write off to $30k where as with an EV or PHEV you can write off to $55k

·
Registered
5 Posts
So in BC you can only get a $1,500 rebate I think. In terms of tax credit, there is nothing direct but if you work a job where you can write off your vehicle, a normal ICE vehicle you can only write off to $30k where as with an EV or PHEV you can write off to $55k
The $1500 rebate in BC only applies to the 4xe Sahara trim level. The Rubicon unfortunately does not qualify. No Federal rebates are eligible. In Quebec, I understand that it is eligible for an $8000 rebate.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Good thing many ordering the 4XE are getting it below MSRP by a decent percentage.
Are you at least eligible for any home charging station tax credits?

@Islandbunkie @hopeful19, welcome to the forum!
What are tax credits like for you guys in Canada?
If you install your charger and apply for the rebate by February 28th, it is eligible for up to $700 rebate. After March 1 this drops to $350.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I am in BC as well. If you don't mind me asking, what trim did you get and what was your out the door cost?
Thank You
Thank You
Hi there, of course. I ordered the Rubicon. Options I selected were: steel bumpers, premium soft top, off-road camera, trailer tow and electrical, cold weather group, body colour fenders, all weather floor mats. MSRP $66,960 + $1895 Destination fees + dealership documentation and other fees + taxes. My price was $64,785 + taxes. The dealer waived most of the fees and my price was $500 above FWP (dealer invoice) pricing of $64,285. I'm not sure of the $1895 Destination fees was built into my price, I have just sent a note to my dealer to check.

Happy to make a referral to my guy if you want to purchase at dealer invoice price plus $500.

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Hi there, of course. I ordered the Rubicon. Options I selected were: steel bumpers, premium soft top, off-road camera, trailer tow and electrical, cold weather group, body colour fenders, all weather floor mats. MSRP $66,960 + $1895 Destination fees + dealership documentation and other fees + taxes. My price was $64,785 + taxes. The dealer waived most of the fees and my price was $500 above FWP (dealer invoice) pricing of $64,285. I'm not sure of the $1895 Destination fees was built into my price, I have just sent a note to my dealer to check.

Happy to make a referral to my guy if you want to purchase at dealer invoice price plus $500.
Welcome @Islandbunkie! Which color combo did you go with for your Rubicon?

1 - 20 of 47 Posts