Jeep Wrangler 4xe Forum banner

21 - 33 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Good thing many ordering the 4XE are getting it below MSRP by a decent percentage.
Are you at least eligible for any home charging station tax credits?

@Islandbunkie @hopeful19, welcome to the forum!
What are tax credits like for you guys in Canada?
I installed the charger in December so I am claiming it on this year’s federal taxes. The $7500 will be for next year. Affiliate pricing is now valid on the 4XE so I am getting 7% under invoice. It is worth considering even if you get the vehicle shipped to you. I did another vehicle that way and the car showed up to my driveway.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
I installed the charger in December so I am claiming it on this year’s federal taxes. The $7500 will be for next year. Affiliate pricing is now valid on the 4XE so I am getting 7% under invoice. It is worth considering even if you get the vehicle shipped to you. I did another vehicle that way and the car showed up to my driveway.
Is the charger the one from Mopar? Or did you buy a third party charger?

·
Registered
11 Posts
I'll have to check that one out. Funny enough I've been leaning towards getting a JuiceBox.
Juice Box has some additional features and monitoring from your phone. But it is about $200 more (although it is 40 Amps however the Jeep cannot do it)

·
Registered
Wrangler JK 2011
6 Posts
Welcome @Islandbunkie! Which color combo did you go with for your Rubicon?
10% under MSRP is about 5% under invoice. I got 7% under invoice if the 4XE is eligible for FCA affiliate discount pricing at time of purchase. Otherwise it is 6% under. This wasn’t intense haggling but rather the standard deal this dealership was offering.
Hi there, of course. I ordered the Rubicon. Options I selected were: steel bumpers, premium soft top, off-road camera, trailer tow and electrical, cold weather group, body colour fenders, all weather floor mats. MSRP $66,960 + $1895 Destination fees + dealership documentation and other fees + taxes. My price was $64,785 + taxes. The dealer waived most of the fees and my price was $500 above FWP (dealer invoice) pricing of $64,285. I'm not sure of the $1895 Destination fees was built into my price, I have just sent a note to my dealer to check.

Happy to make a referral to my guy if you want to purchase at dealer invoice price plus $500.
Hi, where are you located? I am looking to order the 4xe, but dealership is not offering anything in terms of discount. I am in Southern California, but will travel for a good deal.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Hi, where are you located? I am looking to order the 4xe, but dealership is not offering anything in terms of discount. I am in Southern California, but will travel for a good deal.
I’m in Florida but ordered from a dealer in NC. Shipping to my driveway is about $700 but I’m going to pick up the car from the dealer instead.

·
Registered
Wrangler JK 2011
6 Posts
I’m in Florida but ordered from a dealer in NC. Shipping to my driveway is about $700 but I’m going to pick up the car from the dealer instead.
Thanks! That may be a bit far, but will keep trying options. Thanks again for the info

21 - 33 of 33 Posts