Jeep Wrangler 4xe Forum banner

41 - 47 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
We picked up ours on Monday April 19th. Originally ordered in January.

MSRP was $63K
Bought at invoice ($59K) + taxes, title, etc - minus 500 military/veteran discount

·
Registered
20 Posts
Just bought a Rubicon 4xe Nacho color. Dealers in CO were selling $500 over MSRP and unwilling to discount for any reason. They said they had no problem selling them for over MSRP. Other non 4xe, they were willing to discount some.

·
Registered
1 Posts
You can sign up here: FCA Affiliate Rewards

You need to be an employee or member of an affiliated organization. I joined AccessFund.org for $50 but there is also Thread Lightly. The full list of organizations is listed here along with their company codes: https://www.fcausaffiliates.com/content/dam/affiliate-rewards/docs/companylocator.pdf

When you sign up you get a certificate and control number to present to the dealer.
I am ready to order a 4XE. So far, the dealers I've contacted in Central Florida don't want to deal. I am ready to give my business to any dealer who will do the 7% below invoice. If any member could send me a recommendation, it would be greatly appreciated. While I wouldn't mind flying into Boise and driving back to Florida, if you are a salesman that will match the deal and you're closer. Feel free to contact me. [email protected]

41 - 47 of 47 Posts