Jeep Wrangler 4xe Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just had my 4xe in for a recall and updates and now noticing that the gear icon has a new addition since I’ve gotten it back. Just wondering if anybody else has noticed this.
Vehicle Automotive design Reflex camera Automotive mirror Mirrorless interchangeable-lens camera

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Prior to the work at the dealership only the D was visible. After the work is when the numbers began to appear. Everything is working fine with my Rubicon, just curious if anybody else has noticed it in theirs.

·
Registered
901 Posts
I guess they made it on by default. That seems to be a good default.

It's somewhere in the display settings. The place where you can control what is displayed various positions (left/right, corners, etc.).

·
Registered
335 Posts
It is changed on the Uconnect under Settings, Display, Set Theme. Lots of options for different themes. None are great or even 4xe themed. Huge missed opportunity by marketing and the developers imo. Wish we could create our own or upload our own pics like you could in the original 2007 JKU Uconnect.

Computer Gadget Communication Device Font Gps navigation device
Product Communication Device Computer Gadget Audio equipment

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.