Jeep Wrangler 4xe Forum banner

21 - 40 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
About 2 months and 2000 miles, no issues. Have driven it mainly in all electric or hybrid mode, not so much in all-gas (esave) mode.

ETA: my backup lines occasionally disappear. But I figured out that it happened if I turned the car on and immediately threw it in reverse. Like the parking assist/backup sensors didn't have time to activate. Either way, camera is on so is a non issue for me.

·
Registered
11 Posts
No issues until today, it started to accelerate by itself up to 22MPH until I came to a stop sign. Stopped and started it and it ran fine. I was in the Hybrid default mode.

·
Registered
2 Posts
About two months in. Only issue so far was that charging error that so many are reporting. I got mine when out on the trail. Fortunately it went away when I restarted the vehicle and has not come back.

·
Registered
41 Posts
No, but sounds like auto park! Guess it's making sure you didn't fall out. Interesting, considering your door was likely on.

Jeeps have a bit much to worry about when it comes to that. Most cars that isn't even a consideration.
Many new cars will shift into park at slow speeds if opening the door to prevent the car from rolling away over the occupants (this has happened before!)

·
Registered
2 Posts
3 weeks in and the only issue was with the charger. Very happy with this purchase! Oh and knock on wood!

·
Registered
33 Posts
I’m pretty sure there’s a majority of us having no issues. We just don’t want to jinx it 😂

·
Registered
65 Posts
1500 mile in and only one issue: after first fill up with premium fuel the CEL came on, went off after key cycle.
Hey, JeepNerd. If you run into any more concerns or would like to discuss this further, please send us a private message.

Kate
Jeep Cares

·
Registered
2021 JLU 4xe Sahara
3 Posts
One month in, 1300 miles. Backup camera didn't work once, parking lines have been intermittent. CEL came on at 865 miles, scanned codes and got P04EE and P04EC (EVAP Major and Minor Leaks). I was out of town so I cleared the codes and let it ride. 6 days later the CEL came on again at 1232 miles, same 2 codes.

Stopped by my local dealer today and was told it would be 3 weeks before they could even look at it and chances were slim of getting a loaner when they did because they were all out on vehicles getting engines, transmissions and driveshafts replaced. They recommended I check with 2 other dealers that are both 45 minutes away. Not feeling great on this so far...

·
Registered
65 Posts
One month in, 1300 miles. Backup camera didn't work once, parking lines have been intermittent. CEL came on at 865 miles, scanned codes and got P04EE and P04EC (EVAP Major and Minor Leaks). I was out of town so I cleared the codes and let it ride. 6 days later the CEL came on again at 1232 miles, same 2 codes.

Stopped by my local dealer today and was told it would be 3 weeks before they could even look at it and chances were slim of getting a loaner when they did because they were all out on vehicles getting engines, transmissions and driveshafts replaced. They recommended I check with 2 other dealers that are both 45 minutes away. Not feeling great on this so far...
Hey, dlong1119. We would like to discuss your concerns further. When you have a moment, please send us a private message with more details.

Kate
Jeep Cares

21 - 40 of 43 Posts