Jeep Wrangler 4xe Forum banner

Does anyone NOT have any issues with their new 4xe?

44K views 207 replies 120 participants last post by  PntBlnk 
#1 ·
Just checking....

#9 ·
Other than a small leak, temperamental back up lines and lower ball joint nuts that were barely finger tight, no issues.

I did seat about 40% of my fuses that were not all the way in.

Anyone else notice the Jeep goes into park mode if you lean too far out of the drivers seat while in electric mode? Was getting in a tight spot and leaned out the door and she froze up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

#13 ·
Other than a small leak, temperamental back up lines and lower ball joint nuts that were barely finger tight, no issues.

I did seat about 40% of my fuses that were not all the way in.

Anyone else notice the Jeep goes into park mode if you lean too far out of the drivers seat while in electric mode? Was getting in a tight spot and leaned out the door and she froze up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
No, but sounds like auto park! Guess it's making sure you didn't fall out. Interesting, considering your door was likely on.

Jeeps have a bit much to worry about when it comes to that. Most cars that isn't even a consideration.

#14 ·
Had mine for almost 4 weeks. No issues other than the backup lines disappearing sometimes.

I did check the fuses — mine were all seated properly. There was also a check mark in chalk on the fuse box cover (as well as under the floor mats and a few other places). Makes me think the dealership went through a checklist when they got it.

#16 ·
I am two weeks in and the only problem is the disappearing backup camera guidelines. I did reach out to JeepCares to take them up on their offer for to help with the dealership. I have an assigned case and case case manager. I have an appointment withe dealer next week. I will let the Forum know what I find out regarding this problem.

#17 ·
I’ve had no issues either except the intermittent lines on the backup camera. I’m at 1250 miles and in the middle of a road trip. I was a little nervous going based on all the stories I heard so far but I’ve had no issues. I did check the seating of my fuses a little while back, a few seemed to go down a little more when pressed.

#21 · (Edited)
About 2 months and 2000 miles, no issues. Have driven it mainly in all electric or hybrid mode, not so much in all-gas (esave) mode.

ETA: my backup lines occasionally disappear. But I figured out that it happened if I turned the car on and immediately threw it in reverse. Like the parking assist/backup sensors didn't have time to activate. Either way, camera is on so is a non issue for me.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.