Jeep Wrangler 4xe Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

· Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After reading that drive mode (hybrid, electric, save) selections persist through power cycles now, I was surprised to find my 2023 built just a month ago does not do this which is a little annoying. Am I missing a software update or something?

· Registered
2021 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara 4xe
32 Posts
I just took delivery of my 23 Rubicon yesterday and it's not remembering drive mode. Am I missing a setting somewhere or do the 23s just not get it yet?
Doesn't appear to be a setting, but rather a feature that the 2023 somehow doesn't have 🤔
Software update for ‘23 model year is coming in a few months. It’s in the testing phase right now.

Other models received it as part of a roll up update for the loss of motive power issues. There was not enough testing completed on the ‘23 models to satisfy releasing it to them at the time, so just be patient.

· Registered
2 Posts
After reading that drive mode (hybrid, electric, save) selections persist through power cycles now, I was surprised to find my 2023 built just a month ago does not do this which is a little annoying. Am I missing a software update or something?
Hi- I have the '22 4xe wrangler, which originally did not keep the setting. I'm just back from a recall update, however, which has changed the behavior. The setting persists now, after turning off, parking and charging.
--TJ

1 - 14 of 14 Posts