Jeep Wrangler 4xe Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
I’m looking for some that cover painted edges but can’t find any that are not made in china
I just got these ones. Honestly I have no clue where they were made but they are definitely nice.

·
Registered
393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Where did you get these? Link? Part number? Getting conflicting messages about which will work with the 4xe. Those look like the MOPAR ones. Thanks.
Found them on Amazon. I was about to spend $50 or more on other websites and then saw these on Amazon for cheaper.

·
Registered
61 Posts
I used the following from rugged ridge.

I opted for these because they do protect the door sill a little more than some of the others.

I would like them more if they went up the door sill a little further.

I do like that the material they’re made of because it is flexible, this made it really easy to install and match up with the existing trim.

I would get these again. If not I would potentially use some PPF but I think that would be a lot harder to install over all the ridges in the sill.

These look similar to Aaron’s suggestion.

I have not had any issues closing the doors either.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Thats the problem I find with the mopar sill protectors is edge protection,I too hate to support communists,was thinking about having them done in same material as clear bra

·
Registered
292 Posts
I used the following from rugged ridge.

I opted for these because they do protect the door sill a little more than some of the others.

I would like them more if they went up the door sill a little further.

I do like that the material they’re made of because it is flexible, this made it really easy to install and match up with the existing trim.

I would get these again. If not I would potentially use some PPF but I think that would be a lot harder to install over all the ridges in the sill.

These look similar to Aaron’s suggestion.

I have not had any issues closing the doors either.

I just bought those. Looks like a lot of coverage. 👍

·
Registered
43 Posts
View attachment 1316 View attachment 1317 View attachment 1318
Added these today. They may not be all that functional but I think the look good. And why not for under $30 - I love this vehicle!
The part that really needs covering and is ALWAYS dirty for me is the black plastic that is between the interior of the door silll and the seat. My feet always messes it up every time I enter the Jeep and it is filled with sand and mud scrapes.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts