Jeep Wrangler 4xe Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
I’m looking for some that cover painted edges but can’t find any that are not made in china

·
Registered
58 Posts
I’m looking for some that cover painted edges but can’t find any that are not made in china
I just got these ones. Honestly I have no clue where they were made but they are definitely nice.

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Where did you get these? Link? Part number? Getting conflicting messages about which will work with the 4xe. Those look like the MOPAR ones. Thanks.
Found them on Amazon. I was about to spend $50 or more on other websites and then saw these on Amazon for cheaper.

·
Registered
21 Posts
I used the following from rugged ridge.

I opted for these because they do protect the door sill a little more than some of the others.

I would like them more if they went up the door sill a little further.

I do like that the material they’re made of because it is flexible, this made it really easy to install and match up with the existing trim.

I would get these again. If not I would potentially use some PPF but I think that would be a lot harder to install over all the ridges in the sill.

These look similar to Aaron’s suggestion.

I have not had any issues closing the doors either.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Thats the problem I find with the mopar sill protectors is edge protection,I too hate to support communists,was thinking about having them done in same material as clear bra

·
Registered
192 Posts
I used the following from rugged ridge.

I opted for these because they do protect the door sill a little more than some of the others.

I would like them more if they went up the door sill a little further.

I do like that the material they’re made of because it is flexible, this made it really easy to install and match up with the existing trim.

I would get these again. If not I would potentially use some PPF but I think that would be a lot harder to install over all the ridges in the sill.

These look similar to Aaron’s suggestion.

I have not had any issues closing the doors either.

I just bought those. Looks like a lot of coverage. 👍

·
Registered
52 Posts
Planning on getting some. Wanted the rubber mats first, on backorder! Maybe I'll just squeeze the trigger on a set of these now anyway.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts