Jeep Wrangler 4xe Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
While driving this morning, a service warning came up stating electrical port issue. I was prompted to pull over and place the car in park, turn car off, press brake and restart. Jeep slowed from 45-5mph on its own and would not accelerate.
When I restarted, the Jeep switched to full engine and ran fine. When starting, I am now seeing a red electric bolt in the top left of dash (pictures attached). Wish I had gotten a full video of issues while they were happening but this was the best I could get.
Has anyone else experienced a similar issue? This is a huge safety concern if it would have happened while driving at a higher speed on the highway, etc. I am more surprised and frustrated that the Jeep did not automatically switch to engine to continue running as it was in hybrid mode.

Attachments

·
Registered
18 Posts
While driving this morning, a service warning came up stating electrical port issue. I was prompted to pull over and place the car in park, turn car off, press brake and restart. Jeep slowed from 45-5mph on its own and would not accelerate.
When I restarted, the Jeep switched to full engine and ran fine. When starting, I am now seeing a red electric bolt in the top left of dash (pictures attached). Wish I had gotten a full video of issues while they were happening but this was the best I could get.
Has anyone else experienced a similar issue? This is a huge safety concern if it would have happened while driving at a higher speed on the highway, etc. I am more surprised and frustrated that the Jeep did not automatically switch to engine to continue running as it was in hybrid mode.
Check out this thread: Issues with new 4XE

1 - 4 of 4 Posts