Votes: 6 21.4%
  • >23

Votes: 21 75.0%
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a stock 4xe Rubicon and am getting about 16 - 18 miles of electric only range. The range gauge shows 26 - 27 miles range when fully charged. This is a significant difference. I get about 18 miles with the top on and windows up and keeping it light on the accelerator and under 60mph, but drop to about 16 miles with the top open and windows down. What are you folks getting for range? Does Jeep expect us to drive at 30mph to get the expected range? TIA.

·
Registered
48 Posts
I have a stock 4xe Rubicon and am getting about 16 - 18 miles of electric only range. The range gauge shows 26 - 27 miles range when fully charged. This is a significant difference. I get about 18 miles with the top on and windows up and keeping it light on the accelerator and under 60mph, but drop to about 16 miles with the top open and windows down. What are you folks getting for range? Does Jeep expect us to drive at 30mph to get the expected range? TIA.
You must be going up and down hills, they will impact range. The battery will use more than it gains going back down. Also do you live in a hot or cold climate?

·
Registered
53 Posts
I was just thinking yesterday I need to reset a trip meter and check the difference. From what i can tell I am 22+ fairly easily. Maybe responses could also mention temperature.

·
Registered
2021 4xe Rubicon
16 Posts
Lifted and bigger rubber. Still +41km approx. 25 miles.
However, going up a very steep mountain on gravel trails I can empty the battery in a few miles and gain more than 1/2 mile in heigth. It needs a lot of power to lift the Rubi up!

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I was just thinking yesterday I need to reset a trip meter and check the difference. From what i can tell I am 22+ fairly easily. Maybe responses could also mention temperature.
Good point about temperature since it's been 90+ here in Florida for months. Should also mention the Wrangler version since the Rubicon would get the worst range I imagine. Jeep should take that into account in the SW IMO.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts