Votes: 6 21.4%
  • >23

Votes: 21 75.0%
21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
2,513 Posts
Don't like the braking effect?
I've never loved the feel of one pedal driving and I prefer being able to coast easily, rather than constant acceleration/deceleration.

From an efficiency stand point, I already tend to brake earlier, so any potential gains from forcing me to start braking earlier aren't really there and I don't want to try to modulate throttle to get the efficiency gains from coasting at speed.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
Seems that if you do light braking early it's basically the same thing, as I believe only regen is used when breaking lightly, then the brakes kick in when you brake hard. Braking hard will cost range.

·
Registered
2,513 Posts
Seems that if you do light braking early it's basically the same thing, as I believe only regen is used when breaking lightly, then the brakes kick in when you brake hard. Braking hard will cost range.
Yup. Up to .25g of decel, the regenerative vraking system slows the jeep with the p2 motor/generator. Doesn't matter if Max regen is on or not, it does the same thing either way.

·
Registered
2022 Rubicon unlimited 4xe, 2015 Rubicon unlimited hardrock
21 Posts
My work is 24.5 miles away and i can make it there with about 7% left most of the time. The best ive seen is 10%, worst has been 1% in some stop and go traffic. Two weeks of commuting and weekend driving and still a little over 3/4 tank. Pretty awesome.

21 - 25 of 25 Posts