Jeep Wrangler 4xe Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2022 Granite 4xe Rubicon
161 Posts
Very nice build! It looks like you went with the Warn winch plate/carriage.....Did you run into alignment issues with those rear skid/bash plate bolts? I noticed on my 2019 JLUR, that the Warn plate mounts in front of the frame rails, effectively pushing the bumper forward and I wasn't able to get the rear bolts put in. I've seen some people bore out the rear holes, I just left em out.

Trying to find a winch plate that doesn't bolt up in front of the frame rails is a challenge. I'm actually leaning towards the Mopar - 82215182AC winch plate, even though I'd prefer to not shell out $200 more than the Warn. Equally strange, I love that warn license plate mount that comes with the kit, but I'll be damned if I can find it sold by itself.

·
Registered
21 Rubicon 4xe
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I didn't have alignment problems with the skid plate. I put the frame bolts in first and then the ones to the bumper, starting from the outside. I kept the bolts very loose until I got them all in knowing there could be an issue.

My issue with the Warn was trimming the frame horns. I had to cut back a lot on the passenger side so the winch would line up with the holes in the carrier.

Get the thinnest wall 18mm for the inner nuts.

·
Registered
21 Rubicon 4xe
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
It rides well. I got the overland kit with the brackets that lower the front arms for better feel. I got the Falcon 2.1 shocks on it now. Looking at either King or possibly the Falcon 3.5 for more adjustability.

·
Registered
21 Rubicon 4xe
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Looks great! 🤙🏼
How much actual lift did you get?
Been researching a ton and is hard to pick which lift to go with. Had been leaning towards the Evo but not much out there as far as reviews.
I appreciate any help/info.
View attachment 6514
I didn't do any measurement but 37" rubbed just a little on the inner fenders. I recently put on the American Adventure Labs high line fender brackets and removed the stock inner fenders and trim. Definitely a few more inches in clearance. I'll try to get photos soon.

·
Registered
2021 Rubicon 4xe
1,237 Posts
Looks great! 🤙🏼
How much actual lift did you get?
Been researching a ton and is hard to pick which lift to go with. Had been leaning towards the Evo but not much out there as far as reviews.
I appreciate any help/info.
View attachment 6514
Those rims look exceptionally good with a white 4xe. Nice find. I want them now. 🫤💰

1 - 11 of 11 Posts