Jeep Wrangler 4xe Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2021 4xe Rubicon
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm shopping for aftermarket rims and struggling to find specifications for the backspacing on the Rubicon 4xe. Does anyone have those specifications?

I'm particularly interested in the new Teraflex rim with the deflator built into the rim. Suppliers are non-committal about whether it will fit.

·
Registered
21 Rubicon 4xe
33 Posts
Stock is just over 6", Teraflex is 4.75". Most lift kits require less offset than stock or wheel spacers for stock rims.

·
Premium Member
3 Posts
I believe the Teraflex Nomad Off-Road wheels are 0 offset or 4.75" backspacing. They are 8.5x17 so 1" wider than stock wheels. The calculator says they will have 1" more clearance inside but will extend outwards about 2". Are you using stock tires? Are you lifting it? I'm doing Mopar 2" lift and I've been advised try to stay under -12 offset, this will extend the tires out further. The stock wheels are +44 offset and are just inside the fenders. Anywhere around 0 offset is good IMO.
here is a calculator Wheel Offset Calculator | Find Your Offset | Custom Offsets (customwheeloffset.com)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts