Jeep Wrangler 4xe Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We live on a dirt road and our 2 week old Rubi is taking somewhat of a beating from the KO2's throwing gravel. Mostly rock dings on the hinges and vinyl fender flares. Any products you're using to protect these without putting mud flaps on?.
Tire Automotive parking light Wheel Sky Automotive side marker light

·
Registered
1,102 Posts
for the hinges, I chose to go with ppf and LoD Armorlite Rock sliders. The LoD's block rocks if you have stock tires. Not a huge fan of he PPF because you can see it and I will likely remove it from the hinges.

·
Registered
399 Posts
I can understand not wanting mud flaps but I put the regular sized ones on the front from Rokblokz and I barely notice them. They are also quick release for off-roading. Just throwing this out there. I don’t get a commission from them.

·
Registered
61 Posts
I unfortunately got some damage to my hinges before I did anything about it.

I then installed some rockblokz front and back and they made a huge difference.

so much do that when I got 37’s installed I got the XL Rockblokz.

Anything that stops the rocks flicking up will help. Sjbiss’s rock sliders would be great for this too.

I also want to prevent flicking rocks up at others so mud flaps on the rear was important to me as well.

The rockblokz can be ordered with or without(I think) cut outs for the stock rubicon sliders… something to keep in mind if your going to get both.

I have zero association with rockblokz, I’ve just used them and was happy with them - any mud flaps with decent coverage would do.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.