Jeep Wrangler 4xe Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
264 Posts
There's a dealer in Illinois that has what appears to be a pretty basic Sahara with a good set of tires and rims. They have it marked up to $68,995. I sent them a message to see if that was a $10,000 dollar typo but they assured me it was the price. It's not even listed as new. It has a couple thousand miles on it and they are selling it used. So yeah, with the popularity of them, prices are going to get funny. There's no way I'd pay more than a Rubicon price for a used Sahara.

·
Registered
8 Posts
There's a dealer in Illinois that has what appears to be a pretty basic Sahara with a good set of tires and rims. They have it marked up to $68,995. I sent them a message to see if that was a $10,000 dollar typo but they assured me it was the price. It's not even listed as new. It has a couple thousand miles on it and they are selling it used. So yeah, with the popularity of them, prices are going to get funny. There's no way I'd pay more than a Rubicon price for a used Sahara.

Saw that post as well and than they closed it. I wonder why original owner traded after putting all those mods on it. In the end helps resale value if people pay that money for them

·
Registered
52 Posts
There's a dealership in the Phoenix area that is listing all of their 4xe $10k over MSRP. Not sure if they are discounting at all as I didn't bother to ask. They have a Sahara similar to mine listed for $70k (I am paying ~$52k for mine out of state). It's craziness out there. The other dealerships I looked at in PHX were at or slightly over MSRP, but I didn't look around too much.

Reactions: Rider716

·
Registered
611 Posts
They add on Nitro Fill (just give me an air compressor at 1/4 the cost), anti-theft stuff, and paint protection to get those 10K bumps. For 10K you could get an amazing wrap and ceramic coat. You can even get nitro fill for way less than what the dealer's tack on was.

Happened to me at the first dealer.

Even my dealer tried at closing to sell the paint coating. It's really a warranty but how is it I can pay for paint protectant at closing and drive off the lot? Had they already put it on?

·
Registered
62 Posts
These are hot hot hot

Had to shop 4 dealers before one wasn’t going to rape me on market adjustments. It was worth the battle. I had a 2018 Rubi 3.6 before this 4XE

Here is my 99 TJ that I have had since 2000

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Are you keeping the TJ? I have a 1999 TJ and just ordered a 4xe Rubi - keeping both!

·
Registered
57 Posts
There is a dealer in Indy that is marking every one $2000 over and when you talk to them they say that everyone has sold almost immediately at that number. Good for them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
Registered
52 Posts
@Shakes go for it! 😁 There are people over on the Lease Hackr forum that are ordering two. One to keep and one to flip. Wishing I had just ordered two at the same time.

Reactions: Shakes

·
Registered
2021 Rubicon 4xe
524 Posts
@Shakes go for it! 😁 There are people over on the Lease Hackr forum that are ordering two. One to keep and one to flip. Wishing I had just ordered two at the same time.
I believe that! New vehicle’s are hard to come by right now. I’m keeping mine. Being a one car family with my wife was difficult while waiting for my new Jeep. Dealer took my truck early as part of my deal on the 4xe. I do love the Jeep!

·
Registered
21 Posts
They add on Nitro Fill (just give me an air compressor at 1/4 the cost), anti-theft stuff, and paint protection to get those 10K bumps. For 10K you could get an amazing wrap and ceramic coat. You can even get nitro fill for way less than what the dealer's tack on was.

Happened to me at the first dealer.

Even my dealer tried at closing to sell the paint coating. It's really a warranty but how is it I can pay for paint protectant at closing and drive off the lot? Had they already put it on?
lol nitro is a total scam....I'd never pay for it. It blows me away what dealers charge for that

·
Registered
3 Posts
Doesnt Costco do all their installs with Nitro?
Yes and some Cosco stores have nitrogen pumps free for members to top off with. $7-10/per tire is normal. My dealership tried to charge $995, I said no way and they took the charge off without any debate.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts