Jeep Wrangler 4xe Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Over the weekend my father (who is a professional woodworker) made a platform so that the back cargo area is level with the seats down (also a nice place to hide things underneath from smash and grabbers, already learned that lesson sadly). He said he'd make a few in his spare time if anyone was interested in ordering one. $399 if able to pickup (Northeastern Ohio), or $399 plus shipping (he hasn't figured out how that would work). Email him if interested:

[email protected]

Vehicle Car Motor vehicle Hood Automotive tire

Vehicle Automotive tire Hood Car Trunk

Cabinetry Automotive design Automotive lighting Wood Picture frame

·
Registered
49 Posts
Thought I would post a review.
Arrived shipped via FedEx undamaged and nicely packed. It arrived quicker than I thought, so I actually had to place a hold on it.
Very well constructed and sturdy. Simple to put into place, just take a look at where the largest cut out is and place that near the trunk door handle. Minor scratches happened when I positioned it, but that’s to be expected. After putting it in I laid down on top of it, no issues. Pretty cool, doubles as a secure storage area with my things underneath. Frank was great to deal with, prompt to answer any questions and very honest.

Attachments

1 - 15 of 15 Posts