Jeep Wrangler 4xe Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yesterday in pouring rain I was on my way to pick up the wife from the subway station. Suddenly there was a clunk and rattle from the driver's side cowl area. "Wazzat?" I thought. It took a moment but I realized the driver's (naturally) side wiper was not moving anymore.

Once I got home, called dealer, Don Mills Chrysler, they said bring it in tomorrow AM probably just need a quick tightening. Did so. Advisor comes in, tells me linkage broke 3- 5 days for the part. Already set up your rental with Enterprise, driver's on the way. Never seen that before she says. I'm just glad it didn't happen in a snow storm.

So for the next few days I am in a Grand Cherokee. People told me once you have a Wrangler nothing else will do. It's true. Before the Wrangler I probably would have liked it. But right now, meh.

Anyway, I am pretty happy with the dealer right now.

·
Registered
303 Posts
Yesterday in pouring rain I was on my way to pick up the wife from the subway station. Suddenly there was a clunk and rattle from the driver's side cowl area. "Wazzat?" I thought. It took a moment but I realized the driver's (naturally) side wiper was not moving anymore.

Once I got home, called dealer, Don Mills Chrysler, they said bring it in tomorrow AM probably just need a quick tightening. Did so. Advisor comes in, tells me linkage broke 3- 5 days for the part. Already set up your rental with Enterprise, driver's on the way. Never seen that before she says. I'm just glad it didn't happen in a snow storm.

So for the next few days I am in a Grand Cherokee. People told me once you have a Wrangler nothing else will do. It's true. Before the Wrangler I probably would have liked it. But right now, meh.

Anyway, I am pretty happy with the dealer right now.
Happy to hear your dealer is handling your concerns, DustDevl340! If you run into any long delays or need an added layer of support, feel free to contact Jeep Cares Canada at 1-800-465-2001.

Kate
Jeep Cares

Reactions: DustDevl340

·
Registered
335 Posts
@DustDevl340
You experienced this at a JEEP service center??? For a windshield wiper issue???
Wow, that is incredible and awesome customer-first oriented service! I wish all dealers were. . . never mind. I see you are in Canada. 🤦‍♂️
Please have them do a customer service training class for Stellantis and all service centers south of you.
Enjoy the ride!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.