Jeep Wrangler 4xe Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First time owning a Jeep. Just relocated to Colorado from Texas and realized my Power Wagon was just too big for the trails here. Fell in love with the 4xe. Can't wait for all the adventures.

Does anyone know if a majority of the jeep unlimited after market parts will fit this model?

·
Registered
16 Posts

Mopar lift (and everyone else’s) are specific to this model because of the extra 500lbs in the rear. Rear floor mats are different as there is no room under the rear seat like a conventional Rubicon. Front steering stabilizer, tail gate reinforcement kit and the winch mount are all the same as any other Jeep, I assume most everything else is too.
Enjoy ……

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
View attachment 804
Mopar lift (and everyone else’s) are specific to this model because of the extra 500lbs in the rear. Rear floor mats are different as there is no room under the rear seat like a conventional Rubicon. Front steering stabilizer, tail gate reinforcement kit and the winch mount are all the same as any other Jeep, I assume most everything else is too.
Enjoy ……
That looks like a beast! I definitely need to find some floor mats. Also plan on the 2" lift with some larger tires. Thanks for this!

·
Registered
23 Posts
View attachment 804
Enjoy ……
Awesome Jeep!! What wheels/tires and lifts have you installed and where did you buy from? Also did you do DIY or got it done by a pro shop ?

·
Registered
16 Posts
Awesome Jeep!! What wheels/tires and lifts have you installed and where did you buy from? Also did you do DIY or got it done by a pro shop ?
37” KO2’s I put them on everything!
Lift is a 2” Mopar bought it from Weekleys Jeep in Butler Ohio and they installed it. They do awesome work and the price can’t be beat. They are $100.00 cheaper than anyone else on tires.
KMC Grenade rims with Beadlocks painted to match the outlines on the decal. Wheels came from Cumberland Customs in Tennessee. They have the best prices and the rims show up in a day.
Falcon adjustable steering stabilizer (must have)
Rides and handles better than stock.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Does anyone know if a majority of the jeep unlimited after market parts will fit this model?
Welcome to Colorado! Lots of fun to be had out here in the Rockies!

RE: your question - from what I've seen, "it depends". I think any suspension stuff is generally a "no" due to the extra weight. Things like floor mats too since the floor had to be tweaked to support the batteries. Other accessories are likely ok. I've been paying a close eye on the FB groups and forums and seeing specifically what others bought and confirmed fit.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Welcome to Colorado! Lots of fun to be had out here in the Rockies!

RE: your question - from what I've seen, "it depends". I think any suspension stuff is generally a "no" due to the extra weight. Things like floor mats too since the floor had to be tweaked to support the batteries. Other accessories are likely ok. I've been paying a close eye on the FB groups and forums and seeing specifically what others bought and confirmed fit.
Thanks! Colorado is great so far! I haven't taken it on the rocks yet. Kind of nervous with all the forums posts.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Thanks! Colorado is great so far! I haven't taken it on the rocks yet. Kind of nervous with all the forums posts.
I’m going to play it conservative too. Need to feel comfortable on the roads first. I’m the meantime, I’ll wheel my TJ.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts