Jeep Wrangler 4xe Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've seen videos for a non-4xe JL of fitting the freedom top panels in the storage bag and the way they can fit in the back laying down. The 4xe appears to have this cover behind the seats that cause the panels to jut out just enough that I can't close the door - Meaning the only way for them to be back there is to prop the panels upright and strap them to the back seats (which is fine if I need to store other stuff). Has anyone else tried this? Does that back cover need to be removed or is it due to the battery?

·
Registered
112 Posts
Good question. Oddly enough, the link Jeep provides to the Wrangler 4xe Owners Manual point you to a general one for the entire JL Wrangler model lineup with not one mention of the 4xe. In it they provide these storage instructions.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Good question. Oddly enough, the link Jeep provides to the Wrangler 4xe Owners Manual point you to a general one for the entire JL Wrangler model lineup with not one mention of the 4xe. In it they provide these storage instructions.
View attachment 215
Thanks for pointing that out! Yeah I guess in the 4xe - what’s in the manual is the only way now.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts