Jeep Wrangler 4xe Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

Registered
2021 Rubicon 4xe
Crap I didn鈥檛 take one, I did park under it though. There was still plenty of room to plug Bumble in and walk behind her.
No problem. I haven鈥檛 had the top or freedom panels off yet. I like ac too much 馃榿 Next year I鈥檓 going to make something with ratchet straps hanging from the garage ceiling. I鈥檝e seen that on YouTube and that鈥檚 really my only option because of no space left in the garage.

Registered
Glad you had a chance to do it before Winter. I took mine off for the first time in the Summer without any assist devices. Just me and my neighbor managed to do it and it was rough. My dad, my brother, and I put it back on a few days later which was even worse . Since I don't have a garage, I was looking into things like the TopLift Pro but was struggling with finding an outdoor storage solution. Thankfully, my parents let me install a hoist in their garage and keep it there half the year (I've got great parents!).

Registered

Registered
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
No problem. I haven鈥檛 had the top or freedom panels off yet. I like ac too much 馃榿 Next year I鈥檓 going to make something with ratchet straps hanging from the garage ceiling. I鈥檝e seen that on YouTube and that鈥檚 really my only option because of no space left in the garage.
The AC works fine with the freedom panels off. 馃ぃ

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.