Jeep Wrangler 4xe Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The wait has finally come to an end and our first Wrangler has arrived. We have been a Jeep Grand Cherokee family since 2000 and enjoyed every one of GC's throughout the years. It was time for a new vehicle for the wife and this time we both kept looking over at the Wrangler thinking "that might be fun". After a couple test drives this summer, we pulled the trigger and ordered in late June. I did a lot of reading across this forum and really enjoyed collecting all the information I could What I found the most interesting is that people really take different paths on their approach as how they intend to use the vehicle. After some deliberation on colors and packages we figured we would step in the 4Xe High Altitude so that it fit more inline with our past vehicles. Plus, she isn't won't see much off road action unless she gets lost. Being a fan of subtle I started out of the gate with a more aggressive tire on the stock wheels based on many hours of reading everyone's picks and opinions. It ended up being the perfect pick for us at this point. Next up is a visit to get some expel applied to the front end as well as a long weekend in the garage spent polishing and a ceramic coat of some sort. Looking forward to keeping myself entertained on this site. Thanks again to everybody that shared their story's and insight.

Nitto Ridge grappler 33"X12.5"R20 No lift, flush to the outer fender.
Automotive parking light Wheel Automotive side marker light Tire Sky

·
Registered
178 Posts
The wait has finally come to an end and our first Wrangler has arrived. We have been a Jeep Grand Cherokee family since 2000 and enjoyed every one of GC's throughout the years. It was time for a new vehicle for the wife and this time we both kept looking over at the Wrangler thinking "that might be fun". After a couple test drives this summer, we pulled the trigger and ordered in late June. I did a lot of reading across this forum and really enjoyed collecting all the information I could What I found the most interesting is that people really take different paths on their approach as how they intend to use the vehicle. After some deliberation on colors and packages we figured we would step in the 4Xe High Altitude so that it fit more inline with our past vehicles. Plus, she isn't won't see much off road action unless she gets lost. Being a fan of subtle I started out of the gate with a more aggressive tire on the stock wheels based on many hours of reading everyone's picks and opinions. It ended up being the perfect pick for us at this point. Next up is a visit to get some expel applied to the front end as well as a long weekend in the garage spent polishing and a ceramic coat of some sort. Looking forward to keeping myself entertained on this site. Thanks again to everybody that shared their story's and insight.

Nitto Ridge grappler 33"X12.5"R20 No lift, flush to the outer fender.
View attachment 2961
I'm going to copy you on those Nittos. Sweeeeet.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I'm going to copy you on those Nittos. Sweeeeet.
Do it. I copied someone else. They where the perfect choice for our situation. Side note, my dealer had the best deal and quickest access to these. I had two places already picked out to take the Jeep once it got here. Our store manager said give him a quick shot at it. Called me back and had 5 tires for less than my other finds and could have them next day. Upside, free rotation for the life of the tires. Figured a bonus that I can use during oil changes. When I showed up to do the paperwork, they had two other wrangler customers outside checking it out. I shared this information with both. I think one of them pulled the trigger on a set as well.

·
Registered
2021 Rubicon 4xe
694 Posts
Do it. I copied someone else. They where the perfect choice for our situation. Side note, my dealer had the best deal and quickest access to these. I had two places already picked out to take the Jeep once it got here. Our store manager said give him a quick shot at it. Called me back and had 5 tires for less than my other finds and could have them next day. Upside, free rotation for the life of the tires. Figured a bonus that I can use during oil changes. When I showed up to do the paperwork, they had two other wrangler customers outside checking it out. I shared this information with both. I think one of them pulled the trigger on a set as well.
Amazing how they can beat the price if they want to.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I think I am going with the Adams Graphene Advanced. I had some store credit, so that made that a fairly easy choice. As for the one touch roof. Probably my favorite option. It may not be for everyone. But with us living in the Midwest and her using the jeep as the daily driver to work it seemed to make the most sense. If I am out of town traveling for work, she still has options without needing any assistance for a full top removal. In all honesty I may have saved myself 10-20 disagreements down the road.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts